• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Is Officially a Good Game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Was Kingdom Hearts 2 A Good Game Or Bad Game?

• BAD GAME

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • GOOD GAME

Votes: 71 93.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~X~

~~~~~
we have seen ign reviews. fan reviews. and reviews on this fourm. this thread is were every1 can voate. and by the end of the week we'll close teh poll and see what peeps think.

Start,

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Kh2 Is Officially A Bad Game Or Good Game

i loved the game a lot. so far its made my top ten list of all time favorite games. anyway i could care less about IGN when like a million other sites give it great reviews. though there were some things i didnt like about the game like some of the voice acting and the a lot music was not all thatorginal. music was pretty much take off kh1 and COM for a lot of the worlds. anyway for the most part i was a great game. it had a deeper and more serious storyline that kept u in and asking more questions, its been a along while since ive played a game that i would play until 1 or 2 in the morning. the graphics and cut scenes were some of the best ive seen for a PS2 game. the new battle system got better and even more addicting than the first. so in the end this game is worth buying.

Zaden

IGN has given the majority of the games I like and play a bad review, with the exception of a few, IGN is full of it.

twilight_passion

wut i think about the game is dat..there no luv n it,wut happen to the luv i mean they some but it nt like KH,it like noot Kh is about, i luv the game but i want the luv for it dat reason y i play it...dat kool feeling u get when u play the game where u actually feel wut the char is feeling.

man_of_power

yea it's a great game
nice and challenging, especially Proud Difficulty

Zell2008

Website
www.freewebs.com

Twilight_Passion I know exactacly what ur talkin about when I beat the first own i felt kinda sad it was over, but know the second one is out and it's awsome the fighting the gummiship battles everything theres only two things wrong with it. 1 is that there are way to many videos. 2 it's to easy I mean the first one on the easiest setting was hard the first time throught but I tried KH2 on the easies setting and i'm flyin through it when i'm done I'm goin to play it again and put it on the next lvl hope it's harder =)

DarkRiku13

Yea..Ign is so full of it, almost everything they said about the game bad points were completly wrong, I found the game most enjoyable(though I still havent beaten it yet, still trying to get to level 100 and beat Sephiroth,)

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com

It is a good game. I am now trying to acomplish everything and I have 66 hrs on the game now. I am going to go and fight the Hades Paradox battle.

lpuesan

I loved it but I beat the game quick so I am bored

E

Eclipse

why are you coming to a kh2 forum to ask that? lol

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

It's a great game. One of the best ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back