• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2&KH2FM-OFFICIAL-HACK-and CHEAT-thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TWDIS

okay so I thought this would be good instead of having a million diffirent threads about cool hacks just bring them all here and when you have new ones you find interesting just post them here. this thread is for all Normal KH2 and KH2FM hacks. I believe a similar thread should be made in the KH1 section.

hopfully this will get stickyed.

realmofkeyblades

that would be cool ifsomeone came up with a hack
to get ENGLISH subtitles on kh2fm but i know it is impossible
at least the command menu for god sake geese

now i wonder if that is possible????

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Well, there actually are a few people out there who have been working on a Re:COM English patch.

The biggest problem with that is actually implementing it into the game, though.

sora_freak12

I wish I could find some SUCCESSFUL WORKING room mods!!:cursing: All of the ones I tried from Heart of All Codes are useless! They keep making my screen go black and just get a sound even though I follow the procedure correctly! If anyone would have some GOOD room mods, please post them here, I'm subscribing to this thread.

TrueRoxas527

First of all, I'm planning on getting Action Replay so could people post some Action Replay codes here... as well as the other cheating devices.

Btw, just wondering, is there an Action Replay specifically made for KH? I hear its only like 5 bucks or something.... if not, I'm getting Action Replay MAX at the mall.... I think Wal-Mart has one or two...

SoraRikuKari

Destiny Islands...waiting to go help the king...
First of all, I'm planning on getting Action Replay so could people post some Action Replay codes here... as well as the other cheating devices.

Btw, just wondering, is there an Action Replay specifically made for KH? I hear its only like 5 bucks or something.... if not, I'm getting Action Replay MAX at the mall.... I think Wal-Mart has one or two...

this is off topic but...i LOVE your avatar!!!...it made me laugh for 5 min strait!!

O

Oblivixon

There is actually one made specifically for the first Kingdom Hearts. Its called Ultimate Codes and it is like 5 bucks at a K-Mart or online even. They also have one for almost the entire Final Fantasy series.

Malakai

that would be so cool if they did have one for KH2! I'm planning to get Action Replay, not to cheat (the game is way too easy the way it is), but to try different things like Roxas vs. Xemnas 1 and Riku

Near987

well if you really did played KH2
and beat it over and over and over you woulda memorized the command list by now as i have
it wouldnt be hard to control your char. at all

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Anyone got anymore PS2 Xploder V5 Codes for KH2 other than just Infinite HP and MP for Sora, Donald and Goofy?

sora_freak12

Action Replay is a system used to alter game behavior and get results that the publishers never intended to happen in game. For example, a code I found lets me play as Roxas in Sora's part of the story. (This means roxas in other worlds too) and others include replacing donal with a useless rock, playing as world characters, getting some secret keyblades (not very special just hidden game files). There are also room mods to let you go into rooms that you normally could not, like cutscene rooms.

KH2 Rooms:
Destiny Islands
Roxas's Bedroom
World of Darkness (not sure where these locations are, perhaps the cutscene at the beginning and end, or in that black nothing world)
Nighttime Beach in Atlantica
Castle Oblivion (Roxas' flashback)

KH2FM+: (only?)
Org. XIII meeting room (in one of Roxas's flashbacks)
Hall of the Cornerstone with black hole in wall
Staircase in Ansem's lab
Ansem's Study (past, not destroyed)

KH1:
Sora's Room (actually TWO rooms!)
Endless Meadow
possibly Castle Oblivion
Disney Castle Throne Room
a crater island (boundaries are actually set, so perhaps this was a deleted at the last minute place? reminiscent of Destiny Island fights with Ansem)
Final Door

I do not actually know these codes, have only heard of or watched vids about them. I would appreciaate it if ANYONE could give us some GOOD codes for room mods!:cursing:

StevenC

Hiii i'm searching for a good Kh2Fm+ Rom (and Re:Com) but i can't find any!!! i think it's really difficult to find good working Ps2 roms... and if someone knows a good emulator please post it here or pm me !!!

So i need Kh2FM+ & Re:Com ; & a good Ps2 emulator!!!!!!

Hope you guys can help me
Stev&

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
Hiii i'm searching for a good Kh2Fm+ Rom (and Re:Com) but i can't find any!!! i think it's really difficult to find good working Ps2 roms... and if someone knows a good emulator please post it here or pm me !!!

So i need Kh2FM+ & Re:Com ; & a good Ps2 emulator!!!!!!

Hope you guys can help me
Stev&

ROMs iz illegal. xD

Anyways, I found a code for AR MAX that takes you to the Destiny Islands Mainland.

HG3G-VYWZ-JW3WJ
JZYP-UVEJ-FD4ZT
2G35-DN3G-T3FUE

It was from a YouTube video. It looks pretty neat. Here's the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back