• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 on ps3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dualkeybladr2009

Website
www.xanga.com
I just want to know if kingdom hearts 2 is being made for ps2 or ps3. I know that it will be playable on ps3 even if made for ps2, but the graphics will be way better if it was actually made for ps3. Just wondering.

RikuOfDarkness

It's for PS2.

I imagine the PS3 will be back-compatible with the PS2 (dunno about the PS1).

But yeah, KH2 is for PS2.

Anti-Heartless

Its for PS2. but square has a deal with microsoft so maybe kingdom hearts II will do something with X-Box 360? idk

Dream Heart

It 100% true that it gonna be on the PS2 because at the end of the Jump Festa 2005 it said "Coming In 2005 For PlayStation 2".

rikus_brother

I heard that PS3 wont be due out untill soring of 2006 and that all games(ps1 and ps2 ) are gonna work on the new system.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
From the first time that KH2 was announce was confirm that was for the PS2. The game comes for the PS2, but you can play it in the PS3 like PS games too. But KH2 is for PS2 not PS3!

Claymore

Some ppl don't read the forums before they start posting stuff. what in the world would make you believe its comming out for the ps3?

I'm sorry I apologize I didn't know you were new to forums , but plz read some of the threads before posting useless ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back