• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 on x-box 360?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMemories

First of all, I agree with DarkSora also, it's sort of a pride thing. PS2 till death. Second, the Xbox 360 is slated for a October release. So that means that it's coming out BEFORE KH2. KH2 is not coming out before the Xbox 360. I know these things. I have magazine subscriptions to PSM, OPM, GameInformer, Official Xbox Magazine, and EGM.

C

CEDELAS

x-box 360 is mostly FOR ONLNE GAMES and kh2 is not online besides they are only giveing the online final fantasy to x-box under the contract of non-continuism meaning that square will not allow more ff or square games aloud on the xbox rumor has it bill gates wanted to get his hands on this one bigtime well the money keeps rollin in for him hey

Hokage

Banned
Awards
exactly wwhat CEDELAS said. X-box 360 is an online game console basically and KH2 is not an online game so those are my reasons for saying that KH2 will not be on Xbox 360

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yep KH2 will not be on Xbox 360. so there. lol i just cant stomach seeing an Xbox 360 owner playing KH2 on it. it sickens me. lol

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
omg i would hate for kh2 to be on xbox 360 even if it were released on ps2 first and i think that the kingdomhearts series will always be on the playstation consoles like if they make a kh3 it will be on the ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back