• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 on x-box 360?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
and you people thought my post was dumb. sora rocks, they have ALREADY started and probably alomst finished with kh 2, why the hell would they start remaking it for xbox360????

black acid

Heros need Villains
kh2 on x-box 360.......welll that's not ever ecpected cause square eonix has only been working with sony and nintendo.....hmm...I wonder would squrae make a kh2 copy for the nintendo revaution....hmm well a fan can dream

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
will someone please close this stupid topic, their not going to make it for any other consolt besides ps2 and ps3

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I'm almost sorry to say, but I totally agree DarkSora. I think it's some sort of pride thing with me...

Kira Haro

Unknown
It's one huge rumor. No, KH2 is not coming to Xbox, Microsoft, or the greedy Bill Gates.

The only officially marked game by Square-Enix to go to Microsoft is Final Fantasy XI because of it's online gameplay. Square-Enix said in a meeting that they wanted to push sales of it.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
The only squaresoft/enix game I heard of coming on the x-box 360 was Final Fantasy 11. Nothing about KH2. They said it on G4 during the E3 coverage at Microsoft's press conference.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i would hate for it to be on xbox 360, its a ps2 game all the way
the only game i can see X-box 360 havingg is Final Fantasy 11 which is a online game and xbox(microsoft) is like the king of online. so thats probably the only game microsoft would even consider trying to get on the xbox 360.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
there's no way that it'll be on Xbox 360...unless they release it on PS2, then on Xbox 360 later on...like "gran theft auto San Andreas"

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
there is no way that any kingdom hearts game is coming out for the xbox or xbox360. i know that for sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back