• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Pirate Guns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakai

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the first KH have Clayton with a shotgun? Why did they make the Pirate Zombies in KH2 have retarded crossbow-rifles? I thought it looked really retarded. Seriously! If they kept it in the first game, they should keep it in the second game.

Awards
Because guns are far too violent for KH, and things changed between KH1 and KH2.
Lol, Xigbar Sniper.

Malakai

I hate how they sensor everything nowadays. We're mature enough to handle it. It's not like we're gonna go out into the real world and shoot ourselves.

Awards
Some people might.
Besides, they even had to censor the green blood of the Hydra in KH2 :O

Twilightprince10

thats a load of bs. its realy unfare to the pirates i bet when they were interviewed for the role they thought they could use guns, i bet they were dissapointed!

Awards
thats a load of bs. its realy unfare to the pirates i bet when they were interviewed for the role they thought they could use guns, i bet they were dissapointed!

I'm not sure, but I think that was supposed to be funny.

Anyway, there are a few more censorships in the non-Japanese versions of KH2, but I forgot what they were.

Malakai

lol. what is green blood associated with? why did they have to sensor it?

Rix

:)
Awards
The green blood? I always thought it was just slime or something :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sure, but I think that was supposed to be funny.

Anyway, there are a few more censorships in the non-Japanese versions of KH2, but I forgot what they were.

It was the guns, Xigbar's guns, the sword sticking outside of Jack Sparrow's back, Axel's fire when he used his ultimate attack and when he was fading, the green blood, and I think that was it.

Edit: "Kids, don't do ultimate attacks that show fire spewing from your entire essence. Just use the attack with fire from the area around you.

Kids, also don't fade away with your spirit's element showing. It's not decent conduct in public." Was what I think Disney was trying to sell to kids.

And too bad they messed up with the "crossbow's" sounding like guns and the smoke that came from them.

Apollo

Silver Member
I hate how they sensor everything nowadays. We're mature enough to handle it. It's not like we're gonna go out into the real world and shoot ourselves.

People have before...

??? Funny?

lol. what is green blood associated with? why did they have to sensor it?

Blood=red = consider really bad in some parts of the world
They did it for a E rated game..That way KH2 was E rated ;D

*rep* Thats my thoughts

actually...kh2 was E10+:eek:hmy:

Because normal E does not exist anymore

Apollo

Silver Member
guns should be in KHII. its rated 12+ here. if they think that we will shoots ourselves,then why put xigbar's sniper gun in the game or any dangerous weapons?o_O

Because most of the weapons that are in the game are fansty(Not realistic)

You want a mature game with guns go play GTA and stop playing KH.

Dark_Chaser

:Warning Incoming Rant:

E does still exist it just isnt used as widely because there is now E10+ which falls in between E and T. E10+ is a result of more bureaucratic censorship BS thats ruining games, and it was created to ensure that children arent exposed to violence and "scary" things like references to alcohol and cigarettes or drugs. Its just The Man being over protective. Theres been stuff like this since the first KH (i.e. Cid couldnt be Cid).

Awards
guns should be in KHII. its rated 12+ here. if they think that we will shoots ourselves,then why put xigbar's sniper gun in the game or any dangerous weapons?o_O

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they censored that by making the shooting sound effect a laser sound effect.

Also, it's rated PG here. :O

Raiko

Come break me down
no i wont dont like FPS or TPS. hard to control and im under age(for some of it).
but on the good side...at least they have got some weapons to use.

edit: PG?!0.0 they also sensored sounds?that sucks...(what am i saying!?) they probably censored everything else.what if cid was suppose to keep swearing and stuff (...what?)

Apollo

Silver Member
:Warning Incoming a sad attempt to look big and smart:

E does still exist it just isnt used as widely because there is now E10+ which falls in between E and T. E10+ is a result of more bureaucratic censorship BS thats ruining games, and it was created to ensure that children arent exposed to violence and "scary" things like references to alcohol and cigarettes or drugs. Its just The Man being over protective. Theres been stuff like this since the first KH (i.e. Cid couldnt be Cid).

Your point is? Oh I fixed your post in the quote

Go play GTA if you want that stuff so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back