• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Pirate Guns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Because guns are far too violent for KH, and things changed between KH1 and KH2.
Lol, Xigbar Sniper.

wrong. Jack shot Barrbossa. Barbossa used a pistol in his battle with sora. Will treatened to end his life by shotting himslef with a pistol that he was holding. he did not put it to his head, as he did in the movie, but the gun was there.

LionHeart14

they made a lot of edits. lets see...

1. the hydra blood
2. Xigbar's sniper thing
3. Axel catching on fire when he does his suicide attack
4. Will Turner pointing a gun at his head while threatining to comit suicide
5. The pirate guns

i think its kind of stupid they made all these changes.. i mean with what they put on TV today, we're already kinda decensitized (not sure how to spell that :lol:) so, it's kinda pointless to dull it down

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The rating system is all screwed up in America. I don't get the rating system in other countries. Why not just blow up all the rating systems and let them keep our "green blood" and swords in our backs?

Right. Politics. I remember The Governator (Yay Cali........) and a bunch of lobbyist were trying to push that the M rating in the ESRB system wasn't accurate and the government wanted to control gaming within the homes by promoting "Rating awareness" That day pissed me off to no end. When you go to the game store, they ask "Is it alright for your child to buy this game because it is rated M for Mature?" So why push "awareness" into the homes? Your kid is most likely watching pr0n late at night anyways, so why care if they see somebodies little intestine falling from their gut?

Ok. I'm done with my rant on how stupid the government has become.

I hope they don't make any serious edits in the newer KH games when they make across the ocean and to the rest of the territories.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
The rating system is all screwed up in America. I don't get the rating system in other countries. Why not just blow up all the rating systems and let them keep our "green blood" and swords in our backs?

Right. Politics. I remember The Governator (Yay Cali........) and a bunch of lobbyist were trying to push that the M rating in the ESRB system wasn't accurate and the government wanted to control gaming within the homes by promoting "Rating awareness" That day pissed me off to no end. When you go to the game store, they ask "Is it alright for your child to buy this game because it is rated M for Mature?" So why push "awareness" into the homes? Your kid is most likely watching pr0n late at night anyways, so why care if they see somebodies little intestine falling from their gut?

Ok. I'm done with my rant on how stupid the government has become.

I hope they don't make any serious edits in the newer KH games when they make across the ocean and to the rest of the territories.

they probably will make serious edits cuz its a Disney movie...although some Disney movies have been not childish. but do they not use the E rating anymore?:confused:

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
When it comes to the E rating yes it's a little weird how they decide what is what considering most 8 yr olds have seen at least 1 slasher film 3 action movies and a scary ghost film movie... all of which has explosions guns and death.

What I find confusing is why are you going to have a Hydra's head get cut off and call it E 10 but not have any blood come out.

I'm not sure what is more weird the fact cutting off something's head is considered E 10 or the more concerning thing that's worried about would be a bit of green blood gushing out ._. That is very misleading.

SO it's ok to murder ursula by stabbing her.... as long as there is no blood? And it's ok for Jack to shoot barbosa and murder him as long as there is no blood coming from the wound?

I don't understand that rating at all.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
When it comes to the E rating yes it's a little weird how they decide what is what considering most 8 yr olds have seen at least 1 slasher film 3 action movies and a scary ghost film movie... all of which has explosions guns and death.

What I find confusing is why are you going to have a Hydra's head get cut off and call it E 10 but not have any blood come out.

I'm not sure what is more weird the fact cutting off something's head is considered E 10 or the more concerning thing that's worried about would be a bit of green blood gushing out ._. That is very misleading.

SO it's ok to murder ursula by stabbing her.... as long as there is no blood? And it's ok for Jack to shoot barbosa and murder him as long as there is no blood coming from the wound?

I don't understand that rating at all.

they're messing up lil kids minds! lil kids need to know that when someone gets shot blood comes out!!
and ya nowadays lil kids watch everything no one cares about ratings anymore :eek:hmy:

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jack have a gun. I'm just saying.

Infact, pirate zombies use crossbows nowadays. XD

A

Audo

I like how everyone tries to blame the censorship on Disney when it could have easily been S-E's idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back