• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 preview/ comercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
when are they gonna release a preveiw or comercial. i mean, a game would've had a preveiw by now. right:confused:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
they probably do have some kind of commercial on some channel...maybe MTV, g4tv, or Disney. I haven't seen any commercial though. I agree that they should have been out by now though.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Maybe, around in the next two weeks and it most likey to be on MTV. I know for a fact that MTV always hosts Sqyare-Enix commericals.

Ice_Key55

Dude thats like when the game is coming out. Personally I think that a commercial will come out any day now, because the japanese commercials came out like 20 days before the game did over there.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
All i've seen is a cardboard advertisement at Game Crazy (Where it has the backround and the cover art sticking out of it) I think it says "New Challenges, New Worlds" Or something like that. But that's all i've seen.

Ice_Key55

i guess this because its the same company organizing the advertising ur only going to get like 2 or 3 days difference in when the ad campains start.

Ice_Key55

do you guys still remember the original kindom hearts commercial at all? That is so long ago..... *flashes back* .....aw man im short again *wakes up*

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Ice_Key55 said:
do you guys still remember the original kindom hearts commercial at all? That is so long ago..... *flashes back* .....aw man im short again *wakes up*

yes.......I remember..that commercial made me want a ps2.........those were the good times......NOW IM pRaCtICallLAY GOOoiING CRaZZyY!!!!........Im okay.....

oblivion seeker

Well, I'm not sure if this is running as a commercial or not, but this was a preview shown by MTV for KH2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94HAZt8mPI&search=kh2 commercial

WARNING: This video contains spoilers.If you don't wish to view these spoilers, then go cry in the corner because you can't watch this possible commercial. That is all.

XP

PS. Ice_Key55 there is an edit button. If you are expecting to go far in life, then much like the force, you must use it! No double posting!!!

Biggy

Up here in the OC New York Kingdom Hearts 2 has no publicity at all XD
I haven't seen one poster or a billboard or a wooden cut-out. All i've seen are display boxes in game stores.

Ice_Key55

why do i even look at this stuff, it just makes me more INSANE!!!!!!!! oh well its my birthday this weekend so i guess i can make it.

Ice_Key55

holy... i just realized i have waited for this game for over 3 years..... i need to go take my medication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back