• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 reality show.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh2_is_god

Website
www.myspace.com
A while ago i was looking through the forums and found a thread that asked 'What would a kingdom hearts reality show would be like? ' on down the forums there was a link to a funny comic that was really long. but i lost the link and i cant find the threadd. Does anyone know what i am talking about? If you do, do you have the link?
THanx

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
Ya see that "Search" tab at the top of the forums? Well just move your cursor over to that. Click on it, and then... well... after you click on it there really is no wrong turn.

Yeah, right. I couldn't find the thread I was looking for on there! So unless you know were that one is for the names of the new keyblades one is....

C

Charlie

UnknownDawn said:
Um just telling you that i put up the thread.
lol UnknownDawn JUST said that he was the one who put up the thread & you guys are completely ignoring him. Well anyway if you you're really that interested in finding the thread, why don't you just click on his username & check through his threads to see if it's there?
-It's a pretty good thread just so you know
:p
& if you can't find it, you can just ask him if he can remember what any of the replies for it were.

KH4LiFe

LOL this shit is funy as hell! I got to comic #100 and it's like 70 mor to go...

CHIEF

Well considering I'm one of the Pixel Pagoda Forum Members I probably read it alot more than most of you guys do. Also if there are any other PIxel Pagodians around here PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back