• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Really Needed A Reaction Error System...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The reaction commands are nice but totally useless. The ones that demand you to press the button at the right time are the most useless, you can just mash down on Triangle and as soon as it pops up you press it correctly. You don't have to time or anything. They would have been a bit more useful had you had to time the button pressing and pressing it before or after would result in messing it up.

wingedKnightTx

yeah it is. maybe they'll fix it for KH3

but remeber that the game was almost completely filling the disk... so maybe the data for a timed reaction all the time couldn't fit... unlikely, but a posibility...

DannyKilla

stop whining. Its an awesome game. Reaction commands are fun and cool. period. tell me this...would you rather not have them in there at all?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
My point is that it's useless to make it button based (like having it set up so you have to time the pressing) when you dont even have to time it at all. It's pointless since you can just mash down on the Triangle and get the same result.

Sorry if something about the game bugs me. God forbid I have an opinion. I mean Nomura made KH2, we should bow down before it and grovel at his feet... If you dont point out problems nothing gets changed. I'm not going to be blind to faults in the game.

TRuePlaya187

i find it only difficult when your in the middle of an attack and you see it pop up but you cant hit it in time... i like it alot cuz is ads a cool extra move, and it comes in handy when your fight fat bodies!!!

Mr.

The Pegeasus-riding-attacking-Hydra Reaction Command was good, because you had to press it at the right time.
That's the reaction command I like best. =D
The others are iffy, but the ones you can do in combat are awesomez.
Like Cyclone and Bat Swing.

Littlesuppy2001

well.... I don't really know if it's a spoiler but.... there's gonna be a button pressing time at the end of the game, but for one battle if I correctly remember....

Twilight power

MyInnerFred said:
Sorry if something about the game bugs me. God forbid I have an opinion. I mean Nomura made KH2, we should bow down before it and grovel at his feet... If you dont point out problems nothing gets changed. I'm not going to be blind to faults in the game.

I agree with fred.Let him point out the flaws of the the game.Yeah we've waited four years for this game, doesnt mean its a masterpiece which can be flawless?

Respect his opinion

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
TRuePlaya187 said:
i find it only difficult when your in the middle of an attack and you see it pop up but you cant hit it in time... i like it alot cuz is ads a cool extra move, and it comes in handy when your fight fat bodies!!!

Yea it does. I hated trying to dodge their moves in kh.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Mr. said:
The Pegeasus-riding-attacking-Hydra Reaction Command was good, because you had to press it at the right time.
That's the reaction command I like best. =D
The others are iffy, but the ones you can do in combat are awesomez.
Like Cyclone and Bat Swing.

You didn't have to time the pegeasus one at all. Just mash down on the Triangle it it works perfectly fine. I think if you had to time it it would have made it more... I don't know... Accomplishing. They look awesome, dont get me wrong, and the normal ones are fine, some are hard to pull off. I just don't see the point of them making a three types of Reactions when there are only two. They created Single, Mashing and Timed but for the timed you don't have to time just mash... So in a sense its pointless...

I don't hate the game, I'm loving the hell out of this. Just pointing out some things I don't like.

E

Eclipse

i agree with you totally fred. Before i got this i thought you had to time it right...then i was like...wtf? i could beat the bosses all by myself...if i left the controller alone and just kept smashing the Triangle button.

i wish it was time based :p

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah. They look cool but it just kind of makes it lame... It's not a huge deal but it seems less awesome when you do it knowing that it takes no skill. Impressive to watch but my Gamer Side feels a bit let down. It would be like playing God of War only to find out that you didnt even have to push the right buttons for the Button Sequences.

Masterx1220

Yeah i can see your point but some times when you are fighting and you see the triangle button it is sometimes hard to push that button

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah. That's not my problem. I actually like those parts. It's just the timed ones. They feel rather pointless. The single pressing and mashing are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back