• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 realsed on 30th not 28th.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imasecretadmirer

its like this with most all games. The actual release date doesnt really mean anything, its usually a day or 2 after that people will be able to go out and buy it

Sympathy

I can see us waiting even longer for the next Kingdom Hearts..ahh..I need patience.

What a corney day to land on, though. The 30th is a Thursday. Although, I guess I could take that Friday off and enjoy the game for the three days I wont have school..but..still.

Kairiissocute

dual_wielder said:
well it is just 2 days, i think that you people can wait 2 days,and if not then you people are obsessed lol
actually, i think we can wait because we are obsessed. heck iv'e been waiting 4 years, i can wait 2 days.

UnknownEnigma

ha yeha same with CoM i went on the 7th the guy said its the shipping date so i came the next day and got it! (i felt super duper happy) so yeah and this is the first time i preordered so i think ill get it earlier? i hope? ah as long as i dnot have to change my calendar and have it because i fso..i wont be happy

Sympathy

Well, this game is nothing compared to Final Fantasy XII.

That game's got so many delays, the PS3 will most likely be out before it's released in North America! So, we're very fortunate. Thank you Square Enix.

[ Even though mostly every other game you've released this year completely bombed. ]

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Well, i reserve it at EBgames, and like a week ago, i wen to put 10 more dollars and they told me that the game will arrive the 29 there. The shippin date is the 28, but the game can arrive the 28, 29 or 30 to a store. At least i will get it the 29!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG! =P

Here's the truth:

Square Enix is shipping the game on March 28 2006. A lucky 1 percent of us will get the game on March 28th, but the game does not get to stores like Gamestop and EB Games untill the 29th.

99% of people = Available March 29
Ship Date = 28

Thanks, and please discuss the release on the release date thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back