• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date?! (Announcement)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger-Karite

According to kh2.co.uk on March 25:

"In the latest issue of weekly Famitsu it states that within the next week, Square Enix will make a big announcement regarding its upcoming RPG's which of course is Final Fantasy XII and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Some sources are already stating that information FFXII release date will be part of this announcement but because of what Famitsu are saying, it also means there will be a good chance that an announcement on Kingdom Hearts 2 will also be made, most likely a release date.

Although take this as a grain of salt, its only speculation. The next issue of Weekly Famitsu comes out next Friday and reports on the SE announcement are expected by the Wednesday afterwards (April 6th).

We'll keep you informed ^_^ "

Watch kh2.co.uk for the announcement, or Square-Enix online. Could it be our years of waiting are over?!??!

frubalu

this isn't even new information or anything.

lol, look at the site now though....

"Its now been confirmed that this issue only shown old information and pictures, the April 22nd date was only for renewal to the magazines subscription. Oh well!"

Dagger-Karite

Frubalu - that's relating to a possible article in the PS2 magazine in Japan, not Famitsu weekly.

And JaD- I can't understand what you're saying.

The announcement is supposed to come out this week, so we should watch, still....

kizzyke

first it was may 2004, after that they said September 2004, then November 2004, Then March 2005 and now its september 2005 for Europe...
I hate them, i hate all the Japanese people because they'll have it first...
if i get to Japan somehow, i would buy the final mix there...

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
This big Annoucement of SE, not have nothing to do whit KH2 and FFXII. Is about two new games. This Quote is from today new of KHU.

It's been revealed that the big SE annoncement was about 2 new games, Grandia III and Code Age. Although don't be to dissapointed as now the magazines will start to cover games at E3, including Kingdom Hearts 2.

So, we just have to wait for E3, that is very soon.

fizban

will the torment never end. forums about release dates should have their own forum section...... there SO annoying *twitch*

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I saw a release date on GameFaqs that stated June 6th, 2005 as a release date I wish that Square Enix would just confirm a date already. There are so many topics on the release date, that it is really becomming annoying and at times, a bit confusing too. Too bad the announcement was not about KHII though. I am sure we will know soon enough, E3 is comming :)

S

Sorakicksbutt

I heard from KHU that next week there will be some new pics from KH2 in the Famistu mag:)

cloud@omnislash

With this thing about the PS2 that MP3freak showed in another part of the forum this might not mean anything.
Anyway I think the pictures will reveal a few more unknowns, maybe some other FF characters, and more info on unknowns in general.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Dagger-Karite said:
Frubalu - that's relating to a possible article in the PS2 magazine in Japan, not Famitsu weekly.

And JaD- I can't understand what you're saying.

The announcement is supposed to come out this week, so we should watch, still....

Sorry by my bad skill so. what i try to say is The next announce of SE is Grandia 3 and another game i don't remember... so no KHII news for now until the next weekly famitsu magazine.

Sorry again i kinda hurry

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i read online and on other threads that september was the confirmed date, i read it was 9-8-05 but i think the one on the thread say's it's coming out on the 14th, or was it 15th? i don't remember, but i might be confusing the KH2 release date for the FF7 advent children release date:confused: but i did read it was coming out in septemeber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back