• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha, since Squeenix is sending me mine, I dont know when it'll get to me. I hope its atleast before the end of that week. xD Sadly, I have a project due April 3rd, and 2 more due April 11th.

E

Eclipse

i still need to find out when the spring break is. see i'm homeschooled so either way it works for me...but my mom's a teacher so her spring break would help because then we can go pick up the game without waiting for her to come home....i think it ends just the day before it's released :(

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Good for you guys ... we don't know when we get it still. I'm gonna scream if there's gonna be no Europe release date within the next few weeks! Anyway, it should be announced around the time America gets it, shouldn't it?

Dread

AngelofDestiny said:
Good for you guys ... we don't know when we get it still. I'm gonna scream if there's gonna be no Europe release date within the next few weeks! Anyway, it should be announced around the time America gets it, shouldn't it?
Ive looked a site and it says 24th April, but yeah theres no proof..

keytotheLIGHT

does ne one no nething abou the limited edtion guide that is comin out in the US? i was wonderin if its goin to be somthin like the japenese Ultimania thing.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I hope a Europe release date comes out soon. I definitely have to avoid the Kingdom Hearts 2 section when it's released in America. People will be posting spoilers like crazy! I hope the admins and mods will be able to tell people to keep spoilers in the spoiler subforum. Some people asked for their accounts to be deleted since they have seen spoilers in people's sigs. I was considering the same thing, but ... meh, it's close to the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 and what's the point?

#1khfan

yeah 26 f**kin days till kh2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:D :D

suicidesi

AngelofDestiny said:
I hope a Europe release date comes out soon. I definitely have to avoid the Kingdom Hearts 2 section when it's released in America. People will be posting spoilers like crazy! I hope the admins and mods will be able to tell people to keep spoilers in the spoiler subforum. Some people asked for their accounts to be deleted since they have seen spoilers in people's sigs. I was considering the same thing, but ... meh, it's close to the release of Kingdom Hearts 2 and what's the point?

its a bit harsh having ur account deleted for having a spoiler in their sig
couldn't they just tell them to get rid of it

and i'll definaltly be playin KH2 in the nut house cos it definaltly wont be out before i move

Mr.

Christopher Lee (“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,” “Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring”) as Diz

ONIGWADDLE! =O
They have an AWESOME actor doing a character that should get MORE SCREEN TIME THAN HE DOES??!!
IT'S A SIN. >=O A SIN, I SAY.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
suicidesi said:
its a bit harsh having ur account deleted for having a spoiler in their sig
couldn't they just tell them to get rid of it

and i'll definaltly be playin KH2 in the nut house cos it definaltly wont be out before i move
Well, I'm not moving house. I can't wait much longer for Kingdom Hearts 2 to come out.

E

Eclipse

AngelofDestiny said:
I wish it'd be out then. I saw on a few sites it'd be 25th May. Then there was another one that said 1st August ... but they're all just predictions ...

well if you remember kh1...it was like 5 months AFTER the u.s. release date that the europeans got it.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
TwilightSoulKey said:
well if you remember kh1...it was like 5 months AFTER the u.s. release date that the europeans got it.
I hope it isn't at least five months this time. So if it comes out in March ... it'd be like ... OMG! August! I can't wait that long!

Biggy

TwilightSoulKey said:

Not exactly true.........It was us (America) who waited 5 months after the Japanese release; Europe got it 2 months after the U.S.

US: September 17, 2002
Japan: March 28, 2002
Europe: November 15, 2002

Information taken from IGN
http://ps2.ign.com/objects/016/016467.html

With that said you Europeans should expect late April early May!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back