• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

OMFG yes the day will soon come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starts singing simple and clean in my head!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS the long toture of wating......is over!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxas_Blivion

ok!
kingdom hearts2,
your in my hall of fame,
i really like u,
when can i beat the game???
cmon everybody say wit me!

Nugget

Nowhere for i am a Nugget and cant be found...
*wakes up*
whaaa...
*reads thread again*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*faints again*

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Yay!!! thank you, God!!! finally it has been confirmed by Square Enix. Thank God! YAHOO!!!:p:p

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
*_*
Finally....The US release date. My hustle begins tommorrow. Unlike some of you, my parents won't give me 50 dollars for a game, so I'll just have to con people at school.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Well what do you know. I was pretty close on giving up on KHII and it just so happens that today the release date was announced. I am now back 100% for the KH goodness. the 28th of March huh at least it isn't evil April I hate that month always bad luck for me anyways. rejoice KH fans the release date FINALLY is here. History will change on March 28, 2006.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
lmao i live in the uk so i might just import becasue i just cant wait any longer

D

Dexter

Tis the seson to be jolly falalala lala!!! Kh2 is coming soon to a store near you falalal alalal! Sora, Riku, Kiari and Roxas all togother killing heartless Falaalala. March 28 is the day falalaal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY Kh2mis!!!!!!!!!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
YAY!!! thank God. I am so extremely happy that this game now has an official release date. I was starting to really worry about the release date. I am so happy now :p

Onite

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA................oh crap, i forgot, i only have 5 dollars.....extra chores for me then :)

D

Dexter

Man I had a crappy day today! But this just made my day! Hopefully the mods will make a countdown thread. Then when kh2 comes out we can go like 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Happy kh2missssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im probaley going to mis school that day and stay in lline just outside of gamestop just waiting for kh2 to be realsed! Then ill go strait home open it and put it in my ps2....and make all of my dreams playing kh2 come alive~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~HAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPY KINGDOM HEARTS 2 MIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hahaahaahahahahahahaha yes ~~~~~~~11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back