• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
You most likely mentioned it being "shipped on the 28th" then.

Okay, how's this. Tomorrow, the Godfather game is being released. Tomorrow morning, I'm going to check Gamestop's website to see how many copies they have in stock at the moment.

Oh, and there's also this. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion isn't supposed to be released until tomorrow, but Gamestop's site is currently selling them. So there's a chance that Kingdom Hearts II might go up for sale on Gamestop's website on the 27th.

Last edited:

riku_124

Website
swordofheart.proboards27.com
kingdom hearts2,
your in my hall of fame,
i really like u,
when can i beat the game???

haha peopel husling for money here, i did my hustling a year ago, i gave the guy at game stop 50 dollers in nickles, dimes, and quarters. i htought he was ognna kill me!

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
before you start flaming me i did not bother to read the last 35 pages of this thread but oh well... anyways at ebgames where i live it says it's coming out on the 29th does that mean anything to anyone? i thought it was coming out on the 28th can someone please help me out here?

Black Echo

Is it really? The EB Games close to me says the 29th on the KH 2 display box... So take that for what's it worth..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back