• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

innerlight said:
duh! man so is my friend he took over last year, do you really think I would waste time posting it if it didnt come from someone who would know

Then your friend is wrong. No matter if it is priority mail are not, it will be in on the 28th, and sold to buyers on the 29th. end of story.i've been a manger for 4 years now.

Juicyboix12

Awards
Here's my question...so kh2 is going to be shipped to gamestop on March 28th and they'll be sold on march 29?? is that true??

Dunny

Lightkeeper05 said:
Then your friend is wrong. No matter if it is priority mail are not, it will be in on the 28th, and sold to buyers on the 29th. end of story.i've been a manger for 4 years now.

Really? 'Cause I was with the manager of the local Gamestop to pick up Final Fantasy XI from the distribution center the morning of release. Are you telling me they shipped it from California to Pennsylvania in an hour?

I hate when people lie on the internet.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I still don't buy it. If the game is being shipped out to retailers on the 28th, why the hell would the SE website say "On Sale 03.28.06"? Using the "It's because that's when it goes on sale on their site" excuse doesn't make sense, because if that is when the game goes on sale, that means that the 28th is the release date. Meaning that the game would ship beforehand. Meaning that the game is likely to be in stores on the 28th. That's only if SE follows the laws of logic, though.

Dunny said:
Really? 'Cause I was with the manager of the local Gamestop to pick up Final Fantasy XI from the distribution center the morning of release. Are you telling me they shipped it from California to Pennsylvania in an hour?

SNAP!

Lightkeeper05

Dunny said:

You know wut folks, forget it. set your hopes up and wacth them fall. im not going to say i told you so are anything. you know what, just enjoy the game. I think i going to find a new job now.

Dunny

Lightkeeper05 said:
You know wut folks, forget it. set your hopes up and wacth them fall. im not going to say i told you so are anything. you know what, just enjoy the game. I think i going to find a new job now.

So, you've been a manager since you were 16? That's impressive considering the place you work at doesn't usually hire people that young.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
well it all depends when the stores recieve it and when they decide to stock it and all. like the wall mart where i live, i rarely buy games there since they stock games like a week or two when they come out. the 28 is on a tuesday and tuesday is usually the day of the week when new media, mainly movies and DVDs, come out. for the most part if movies and DVDs come out on time on tuesdays, so should games. anyway i usually buy me games on gamestop where i live and they usually have the game the day its suposed to come out.

Dunny

Madness said:
Hm... would a 20 year old Gamestop manager abuse the English language in such a way?

LOL! I was gonna point that out, but I thought it'd be mean. Besides, you'll get the classic response people usually come up with when they lie about being old then they are, "it's the internet I don't have to talk proper."

Lightkeeper05

Dunny said:
So, you've been a manager since you were 16? That's impressive considering the place you work at doesn't usually hire people that young.

Yes. I had a job and didnt have to ask my parents for money all the time. i didnt have that simple life kid, so get off. Where are u from any way. how would u know? I have no time to be arguing with childern

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
doooooode, And the gamestop people (where I went) said the 30th.

QUESTION!
what happens if you lost the reciept? They still have it on record right?
and is every place (EBgames, Walmart, target...etc) selling it the 29th too?

Dunny

Lightkeeper05 said:
Yes. I had a job and didnt have to ask my parents for money all the time. i didnt have that simple life kid, so get off. Where are u from any way. how would u know? I have no time to be arguing with childern

Really? Livin' a stones throw away from Philadelphia isn't so simple either, but whatever, Oh, by the way, I work at the ACME so you know, never had to ask my parents for money for awhile either.

So, how'd you manage becoming the manager so young? I tried applying at Gamestop not to long ago but they don't usually hire people under 18. I'm impressed.

Lightkeeper05

My friend was one of the mangers there. He helped me get the job. And yes i was 16, youngest to work in gamestop. I was cleaning up well, and always kept things tidy. Head man came for a visit and shall my work and made me asistant manager. from there, after my friend left, i've became manger. that was at 18.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
tetraalmasy said:
QUESTION!
what happens if you lost the reciept? They still have it on record right?
and is every place (EBgames, Walmart, target...etc) selling it the 29th too?
All you gotta do is remember your full name and your phone number.
As long as you don't forget it- they'll give the game to you when you give them that info ^_^
So keep your memory fresh! :D

KylonCocalina

Engulfed said:
All you gotta do is remember your full name and your phone number.
As long as you don't forget it- they'll give the game to you when you give them that info ^_^
So keep your memory fresh! :D

if you can't remember that i don't think you deserve to play KH2...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back