• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I already explained that. Maybe. When Gamestop says it's shipping, that's when it's shipping out from Gamestop to the people who have pre-ordered it. Basically, it's when it's going on sale. For example, it stated that the Godfather game was going to ship on the 21, and that's when it went on sale. Then again, that was one of those games that already had the stockpiles of games, so it's still hard to say.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Madness said:
I already explained that. Maybe. When Gamestop says it's shipping, that's when it's shipping out from Gamestop to the people who have pre-ordered it. Basically, it's when it's going on sale.
Oh...ok.

What if...I paid for the entire thing right? I also gave them my address zip code phone number and all that jazz...
Does that mean that it's gonna ship to me or what?

KylonCocalina

if you ordered it online that means that website will put your package in the mail on the 28th which means you most likely won't get it till the 30th unless you paid the extra 30 bones for overnight shipping or somethin

EDIT-- oh and as far as grammar = age. um yeah no i'm 25 and i abuse the english language like some shit cause i'm lazy ;)

zero_hiru

my game stop said that people who reserved/preordered the game can get it the 29th and people who didn't have to wait till the 30th(sucks for them). i live in mississippi but i'm not sure if this applys to all the game stops in the state.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
KylonCocalina said:
if you ordered it online that means that website will put your package in the mail on the 28th which means you most likely won't get it till the 30th unless you paid the extra 30 bones for overnight shipping or somethin
OHH! Now I get it.
The "Ships 3/29" was for the website, and not the actual store. Ok, sorry- I'm pretty slow. Thanks for clearin' it up.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
It's kind of the same with me. I don't really trust the knowledge of the guys behind the counters at Gamestop, because according to the people who have asked them, different people have gotten different responses. Some people say the Gamestop people told them the 28th, some told them the 29th, and other told them the 30th. It all depends on when KH2 ships out.

Lightkeeper05

zero_hiru said:
my game stop said that people who reserved/preordered the game can get it the 29th and people who didn't have to wait till the 30th(sucks for them). i live in mississippi but i'm not sure if this applys to all the game stops in the state.

it does.

KylonCocalina

well tbh i don't trust people that work mall jobs cause 90% don't know what the **** they talkin about. thats kinda how you get the job.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
so much controversy over the release date.
Both sides demand that they are correct.
I can't wait till the 28th...not just for Kingdom Hearts 2.
On that day there will be an immense amount of people going
"HA! TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!". Either about the game being here or not.

Lightkeeper05

There no poit fight about it. why does it matter folks. OK forgt dates. The game comes out next week. Thats all that matters. Gamestop will call the day before it comes out. SO lets just wait. To much crap has been said.

zero_hiru

(sorry if this is spam) i know the guys that work at my game stop(had some classes with them) and they're as obsesed about kh2 just the same as us all. and i'm kinda glad it releases on the 29th for me. lol got a tennis game the 28th. couldn't get it till the next day anyway.

Lightkeeper05

yeah that s wut i mean. when they get the game, they call u and tell u to pick it up the next day. that what i was trying to tell everyone, but they all jumped on me. If i was a jerk to u madness, im sry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back