• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Engulfed said:
Sounds really iffy tho'...
Hey- could you fill me in on that one thing that was mentioned earlier...
Like, Midnight Shipping? What's that all about?

yes. midnight shipping is very expensive, and it's under the company's permission...usually they only do it for System releases, like the xbox. Some stores had a midnight release for halo 2, but still that was only a handful of stores, and most people got it the day after. :p

they ship the system in the afternoon, and it arrives in priority air mail that costs a looooot. that way the system arrives in a few hours..and the store is ready for a midnght release.

but that is not the case for kh2, because then we would ALL get the game the morning of the 28th :p

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Hmm...ohh.
Thanks for clearin' that up.
Next question :p
Should I call my local Gamestop and ask them if they have Kingdom Hearts 2 in the back?
And if I did, would they be able to find out?

E

Eclipse

Engulfed said:
Hmm...ohh.
Thanks for clearin' that up.
Next question :p
Should I call my local Gamestop and ask them if they have Kingdom Hearts 2 in the back?
And if I did, would they be able to find out?

well you see this is how it works...as soon as they get the shipment truck with the game, they unload the boxes and mark them into inventory (the process takes about an hour)...then they are ready to sell

they don't keep them locked up in the back for a day and then give it to you on the 29th XD, nope. as soon as they get it, it takes about an hour to get everything ready and then they call you to come pick it up

so my store, gets it on the 29th...they will get their shipment around late morning, unload, mark into inventory, and be ready to sell around noon-early afternoon :D

and to agree with xansemx, yes it does say ships

coming march 28th, could mean it is being shipped to a store near you...the 28th...XD ya never know

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Err, you know what I mean.
They would not have it in the back of their store.

Someone said that they have them all there...but they're just awaiting the release date so all the stores have them before they release them.

E

Eclipse

Engulfed said:
Err, you know what I mean.
They would not have it in the back of their store.

Someone said that they have them all there...but they're just awaiting the release date so all the stores have them before they release them.

nope, XD, the earliest they have it is the 28th, it is illegal for them to have it any earlier, in fact square doesn't ship it to the stores until the 28th, so it is impossible for them to have it before. someone on this thread works for gamestop, and they said it ships the 28th, arrives the 29th at her store, and they don't keep it in the back XD

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Engulfed said:
It also says
"Coming March 28th"
I'm not disagreeing with ya- I'm just pointing out the obvious, which comes up RIGHT when you click on the link :p

Yes, "coming" as in "coming from Japan." :p

E

Eclipse

actually..the game is shipped from SE headquarters in california, not japan :p

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
BraveryOfAChild said:
>_>; Lies. How come Gamestop has a countdown for Kingdom Hearts II? And that countdown is going to be finish by Tuesday, March 28th! o_o;
Methinks it's because they know as much as we do?
And they're more hopeful than us..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back