• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Engulfed said:
How much do you guys think it'll cost? $54?
The last time I bought a new game was about 3 years ago, and that was "Dragonball Z Budokai". It was pretty expensive.

Would it cost more? (I dunno much about inflation, but does it go up that fast?)

It should be $49.99 dollars. But the EBgames that i reserve it, all the new games cost $52.99 dollars. I think are the taxes or something!

Twilight power

Im uk and i can wait up till june and thats it. if i find out its more than that im chipping my ps2 and importing the na kh2

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Twilight power said:
Im uk and i can wait up till june and thats it. if i find out its more than that im chipping my ps2 and importing the na kh2
I'm from UK too! There's no way that I'm importing it from the USA! I have some things to keep me busy until KH2 comes out. That includes coming on the forums. But I have some games to keep me busy for now ... and I still have to buy KH: CoM for GameBoy Advance. Should I get it?

Twilight power

I found this info off a reliable game site regarding kh2 europes release date:

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Playstation 2
Price: £32.99 Release/Despatch Date: Friday 26 May

Platform: Playstation 2

Genre: Role-Playing

Developer: Square Enix

Encoding: PAL

Year Produced: 2006

Presentation: DVD - Plastic

No. Discs: 1

Screenshots:

| Click to Zoom |

Synopsis:
Kingdom Hearts 2 follows Sora, Donald, and Goofy on their continuing quest. Sora is looking for his lost friends Kairi and Riku, while Donald and Goofy are searching for their missing king.
It has been a year since the events of Kingdom Hearts. Sora and friends are joined by a vibrant new cast of characters, including the king himself! Together, they will encounter countless dangers in worlds both familiar and brand-new. It seems the Heartless, or at least some form of them, still exist. A new villain also awaits, hidden by a mask. Is it someone familiar or a new opponent to be confronted? This mystery and others will be solved as the story unfolds in a grand adventure.

Release/Despatch Date: Friday 26 May

Looks like the game for europe will arive around in may time

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Twilight power said:

Platform: Playstation 2

Genre: Role-Playing

Developer: Square Enix

Encoding: PAL

Year Produced: 2006

Presentation: DVD - Plastic

No. Discs: 1

Screenshots:

| Click to Zoom |

Synopsis:
Kingdom Hearts 2 follows Sora, Donald, and Goofy on their continuing quest. Sora is looking for his lost friends Kairi and Riku, while Donald and Goofy are searching for their missing king.
It has been a year since the events of Kingdom Hearts. Sora and friends are joined by a vibrant new cast of characters, including the king himself! Together, they will encounter countless dangers in worlds both familiar and brand-new. It seems the Heartless, or at least some form of them, still exist. A new villain also awaits, hidden by a mask. Is it someone familiar or a new opponent to be confronted? This mystery and others will be solved as the story unfolds in a grand adventure.

Release/Despatch Date: Friday 26 May

Looks like the game for europe will arive around in may time
You gotta be kidding me? Gimme a link to the site NOW! If it's true, then it come around when I do my GCSEs ... crap.

suicidesi

Twilight power said:

Even if the site is reliable its still guessing the release dates just like all the other gaming/DVD sites. we'll still have to wait till square-enix give us a release date :(

there are quite a fer reliable sites out there and they all give different dates :
CD Wow - 26th May
Gamplay - 25th August
Amazon - 26th May
Play - 28th April
HMV - 26th May

So even though the majority of sites are saying 26th May we still have to wait for square-enix to confirm it (i hope play have got it right)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back