• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

suicidesi

Evarae said:
Agreed. For all we know, we might get it a few weeks after America does. I just hope that the anti-spoiler thing applies after this though, so no-one spoils it for Europians and Australians on this site, who don't want to know about the game yet.

I agree with you there i hate knowing whats going to happen in a game before i play it and i already feel like i've read to much from the people playing japanease versions of the game :(

I can't see why the UK and Australia can't get it the same time as USA cos we all speak the same language (i know that they have to translate it to other European Languages but why couldn't they release an English speaking version for us and then translate it for the rest of europe)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
suicidesi said:
I agree with you there i hate knowing whats going to happen in a game before i play it and i already feel like i've read to much from the people playing japanease versions of the game :(

I can't see why the UK and Australia can't get it the same time as USA cos we all speak the same language (i know that they have to translate it to other European Languages but why couldn't they release an English speaking version for us and then translate it for the rest of europe)
I totally agree with you. Question! Do you really live in Manchester, England? I saw it in your location the other day ...

But you're right. Why can't it be released at the same time?! America get everything first. Nothing against Americans by the way.

suicidesi

AngelofDestiny said:
I totally agree with you. Question! Do you really live in Manchester, England? I saw it in your location the other day ...

But you're right. Why can't it be released at the same time?! America get everything first. Nothing against Americans by the way.

Well i put Manchester cos thats the closest major city i actually live in Glossop (about 20 mins away from Manchester by Train)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
suicidesi said:
Well i put Manchester cos thats the closest major city i actually live in Glossop (about 20 mins away from Manchester by Train)
I live five minutes away from Manchester (by car) in a town called Droylsden. Don't know if you've heard of it. I take it you're angry with KH2 being pushed back all the time and not even getting a release date yet ...

suicidesi

AngelofDestiny said:
I live five minutes away from Manchester (by car) in a town called Droylsden. Don't know if you've heard of it. I take it you're angry with KH2 being pushed back all the time and not even getting a release date yet ...

Well i'm a bit angry but i'm used to it cos almost every game gets delayed and put back - espacially the FF games :(

and yes i've heard of Droylsden

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
suicidesi said:
Well i'm a bit angry but i'm used to it cos almost every game gets delayed and put back - espacially the FF games :(

and yes i've heard of Droylsden
Droylsden's boring, but there was an explosion at a garage last Thursday and a man died.

Back on topic: I'm not used to waiting for these games to come out. I'm thinking of buying FF11, KH: CoM and some other games to keep me busy.

suicidesi

AngelofDestiny said:
Droylsden's boring, but there was an explosion at a garage last Thursday and a man died.

Back on topic: I'm not used to waiting for these games to come out. I'm thinking of buying FF11, KH: CoM and some other games to keep me busy.

I liked chan of memories up until i couldn't go any further cos my game keeps crashing (and i don't want to go through it all again cos i'm pretty sure that i'm near the end). :( :(

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
AngelofDestiny said:
Because an American PlayStation 2 game won't work on an Australian or European PlayStation 2. Go to Wikipedia and type in "PAL and NTSC".

I've heard possible May 1st release dates for Australia, which could be possible. Seeing as how the Advent Children release date that's being given out is fairly close to that (May 3rd - http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/781726 ).

suicidesi

Johnny Stooge said:
Because an American PlayStation 2 game won't work on an Australian or European PlayStation 2. Go to Wikipedia and type in "PAL and NTSC".

I've heard possible May 1st release dates for Australia, which could be possible. Seeing as how the Advent Children release date that's being given out is fairly close to that (May 3rd - http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/781726 ).

I understand the fact that USA is NTSC and UK + Australia are PAL but it can't really take them that long to convert from one to the other (there have been games that have been released on the same date around the world) the main reason the UK has to wait a lot longer then USA is cos we are in europe and they have to translate to other European Languages (which is why Austalia usually get games before us aswell).

P.S
AngelofDestiny sorry for not replying to that Private Message but i've only just noticed it (i never check my private messages)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
suicidesi said:
AngelofDestiny sorry for not replying to that Private Message but i've only just noticed it (i never check my private messages)
It's ok. I never used to check them at first. But the tension kills me even more with each passing day goes by. I've already seen some spoilers and a few majoy spoilers. It's no more spoilers for me now. I understand KH: CoM a bit, but I might get it just to understand KH2 and it'll be another game to play until KH2 comes out!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Murkleman168 said:
no thanks, its full of spoilers! why dont you just pre-order it, its the same game! just wont have to wait that long :) everyone says its coming out in august! You really gonna wait that long!?!?
I'm gonna wait no matter what. Hey, August?! Excellent! That's after when I do my GCSEs! But I was hoping it'd be sooner. If it's out around May, then I won't be able to play much due to my exams being on. Let's hope that it comes out soon like ... NOW!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Murkleman168 said:
yep! 16. bit old to look forward to a disney game lol
I'm 16 too! Nah, I don't think we're too old to look forward to it! But if you say it's Final Fantasy as well, then people would understand. I only finished Kingdom Hearts a year ago. It wasn't until I came to the forums in October 2005 that I discovered that there was a Kingdom Hearts 2. I'd been visiting KHInsider.com for awhile and discovered the forums. So here I am now! Phew, my life story.:D

Murkleman168

wow. thats exactly wat happened to me. only played it a year ago and found the forums in october! but i cudnt be bothered to join at that time :) but yeh i just wanna get all my coursework done so all i have to do is revise and play kh2.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Murkleman168 said:
wow. thats exactly wat happened to me. only played it a year ago and found the forums in october! but i cudnt be bothered to join at that time :) but yeh i just wanna get all my coursework done so all i have to do is revise and play kh2.
I got all my coursework out of the way ... except Biology. I can't be bothered with it even if it is 20% cos I hate Science. Back on to the topic of KH2 ... no one's replying to my interview thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back