• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KylonCocalina

ok to those of you who don't understand how retail stores work...
when they say KH2 ships on the 28th that means that it will ship FROM the store to your house on that day if you ordered it. It also means that the stores will have it in their store on the 28th. And technically they receive the shipment of the games a couple days before the 28th but they are not allowed to put them on the shelves or sell any of the copies until the 28th.
I've had many friends who've worked in retail and i spent close to an hour bullshitin with a guy at my local gamestore who i've become pretty decent friends with.
so to recap IT WILL BE IN THE STORE ON THE 28TH
EDIT-- on a side note most everything gets released on tuesdays...

KylonCocalina

well 90+% of the posters here are still in school so i can see why they have no clue on how retail stores operate...

smassey_2007

Hey, i went to my neighborhood walmart last night and saw a sign up about kh2. I asked the electronic department and they said the game is being shipped to them on the 27th, but is being set out for customers to buy on the 30th of March. I can't wait for this game to come out, how about you guys?

MXsora

smassey_2007 said:
Hey, i went to my neighborhood walmart last night and saw a sign up about kh2. I asked the electronic department and they said the game is being shipped to them on the 27th, but is being set out for customers to buy on the 30th of March. I can't wait for this game to come out, how about you guys?

i have the same problem, except the place i got my pre order is EB games
they said i would get it on the 30th, i was about to do something drastic when i decided to just let it go
stupid late shipping:mad: :mad:

Dark-Sora 50

I have but one thing to say. If this has already been said, sorry, too bad.

Okay, here goes. I'm glad that all you guys in North America are happy. Because ya know what? You people deserve it. You've waited three long years for KH2 to come out. That's cool, good for you. But keep one thing in mind. Think of us Europeans for one moment, just one moment. I read recently on the main site that the European release date was not until October (unconfirmed, but you get my point). Prepare yourselves...

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me. Seriously now, does anyone know of the Euro release? Even if it's vague hints, I'll take it. Sorry for this, I had to let it all go. I'm going to stalk away and sulk in a dark corner now...

brbrose

dont order from amazon unless u want it like half a month late because theyre not sending theyres out til april 15

chasingdusk

I'm lovin' the threads that are like, "So, what game are you going to play until KH2 comes out?" or "What are you going to do to pass the time?" For God's sake, it's coming out in 13 days! 13!! I think people are going insane with the waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back