• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

because ship date and release date are the same thing basically, they ship/release it on the 28th, it arrives the 29th :p

and if you don't agree with me, whatever, 90% of us here get it the 29th
including me

BlaZinbritt11588

i just went to my ebgames stor, and they told me that i would be able to get the game in march 29th. so whoever lives by or in CT, and r getting it from and ebgames, its probably the same >.>

E

Eclipse

well on sale could mean it's shipped and ready to be sold on the 28th, ya never know

besides, SE wouldn't contradict themselves by putting "ships the 28th" and meaning zomg we mean it's gonna ship the 27th and be up the 28th XD

Kunoke

TwilightSoulKey said:
besides, SE wouldn't contradict themselves by putting "ships the 28th" and meaning zomg we mean it's gonna ship the 27th and be up the 28th XD

That would be my point. You just shot down your own argument, because they DIDN'T say that.

E

Eclipse

^^^ no i meant, that by saying "on sale the 28th" they could have meant it's shipped and ready to be on sale on the 28th

they never said anything about the 27th that's what i meant

Kunoke

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^^ no i meant, that by saying "on sale the 28th" they could have meant it's shipped and ready to be on sale on the 28th

they never said anything about the 27th that's what i meant

Who the hell cares if they said something about the 27th or not? That's not the subject here, is it?

I have given you undisputeable proof that it will be on sale on the 28th. On sale means on sale, period. If you try to argue with Square Enix about when they're going to sell their own game, you've got to be retarded, seriously.

chasingdusk

doublesword2 said:
Youre pretty stupid if you think that would be good. if it's sold out then I won't get one, because I didn't pre-order. I don't wanna pre-order anyways I just wanna get it when it comes out
*rolls eyes* Let's rethink what you said for a second. So, you don't want it to sell out because you're afraid it won't be available to you, but you're too lazy to pre-order it. And I'm the one being stupid? Also, sell out=good news for Square Enix. It means better reputation as a company and they'll make more money which means more games.

E

Eclipse

i sent them an email, because the live support thing isn't working
this should clear things up

chasingdusk

In other words doublesword2, you fail. Don't go around saying others are stupid when you can't comprehend the own things you say.

Heheh. Sorry you guys. I don't know why I'm in such a bad mood tonight. I think the wait for KH2 is driving me insane. ^_^

Kunoke

TwilightSoulKey said:
i sent them an email, because the live support thing isn't working
this should clear things up

Are you that desperate to try and prove you're right? It's coming out on tuesday. Why bother when it's so close.

SoraX_Roxas

OK here's what i heard. I PRE ORDERED GAME just to let u no. OK so square enix ships the games and everything to the store BEFORE MARCH 28. ON MARCH 28 people can GO TO THE STORE AND BUY IT. ALSO ON MARCH 28 THEY SHIP IT TO THE PRE ORDERED PEOPLE. AND U ALL NO THAT EVERYTHING DOESNT COME ON THE FIRST DAY IT COMES OUT. So people who pre ordered it will MOST LIKELY get it on march 29 if they did one day shipping. that's what I think and what I heard

Kunoke

SoraX_Roxas said:
"OK so square enix ships the games and everything to the store BEFORE MARCH 28. ON MARCH 28 people can GO TO THE STORE AND BUY IT."

"So people who pre ordered it will MOST LIKELY get it on march 29"

Hypocritical?

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I went to gamestop and they said March 28th is the day KH2 is being shipped to the U.S. and the game doesn't hit store shelves till March 31st....

Not sure if anybody else has heard that.. but I thought I would say something...

Kunoke

mistyElk0 said:
I went to gamestop and they said March 28th is the day KH2 is being shipped to the U.S. and the game doesn't hit store shelves till March 31st....

Not sure if anybody else has heard that.. but I thought I would say something...

You can't always trust what employees say. They can only tell you what they heard.

E

Eclipse

well it does get shipped the 28th, it arriving the 31st though is your store only, mine gets it the 29th

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Kunoke said:
You can't always trust what employees say. They can only tell you what they heard.

Well everyother place I've gone too has said the same thing.. I'm alittle questionable "sp" about it myself... but I just thought I would say something about it just in case anyway.. Ya never really know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back