• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

mistyElk0 said:
Well everyother place I've gone too has said the same thing.. I'm alittle questionable "sp" about it myself... but I just thought I would say something about it just in case anyway..

It depends on the area you're in too. I was just saying that you can't always trust the employees. They could be right, they could be wrong. We won't know till it happens.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
TwilightSoulKey said:
well it does get shipped the 28th, it arriving the 31st though is your store only, mine gets it the 29th

Aw I see... that makes since... So the day the game hits stores is different everywhere... Thanks.. ^_^

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
who's fighting..?. And thanks... I didn't relize that the game would come to different areas on different days.. Thanks Kunoke and TwilightSoulKey.. ^_^

fjurbanski

well to everyone who lives in oklahoma (like me) and is going to buy it at ebgames, we will get it on the 29th i talked to the manager of my ebgames and that is what he said. this means that if you reserved it then you go on the 29th and pick it up. and if you didn't reserve it, then you can still buy it on the 29th if they still have it in stock.

lostdude

just wanted to know if anyone knows when the game will arrive in california around bay area and modesto area. anyone know?

E

Eclipse

^^ you should be getting it around the earliest!! the 29th!!! but there is a tiny tiny slight chance you will get it the 28th :D

Kunoke

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^ you should be getting it around the earliest!! the 29th!!! but there is a tiny tiny slight chance you will get it the 28th :D

Ignorant. Absolutely ignorant. I give up on you, you poor kid. -_-

MXsora

come on guys cant we just join hands and wait for the inevetible that awaits our gleaming eyes
no wait thats a little gay
lol
note:dont forget the girls =P

lostdude

TwilightSoulKey said:

whew i really hope your right! now im excited:D

Kunoke

fjurbanski said:
what do you mean by calling him ignorant?

The real question is, what do I NOT mean.

I've got more than enough reasons to call him ignorant. Think of a reason why I shouldn't.

Kunoke

fjurbanski said:
the reason is is in my last post

That's not a reason, that's a suggestion. You can do better than that, sonny chap. Actually, saying that makes you ignorant as well. This whole topic is ****ing ignorant -.-

fjurbanski

first let me get your fact straight. you are saying we will get it on the 28th and he is saying we will get it on the 29th right?

kingdomkey49

Ignorance is bliss people...didn't you know that...all i can say is 4 years of anticipation is all gonna be resolved in 3 days 18 hours and 37 mins...( the exact time i will be at gamestop picking up kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back