• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveryOfAChild

Again! I'll repeat myself, there's alot of stores who already have boxes of Kingdom Hearts II. They are just waiting for Square-Enix's big call to start selling them. Even Kingdom Hearts II official website says "March 28th" Not 29th, or 30th. Okay, let me put it simple. There's a small pattern with the Kingdom Hearts game releases, the first Kingdom Hearts game was release on March 28th, in Japan. So now it's the North American's turn to release Kingdom Hearts 2 on March 28th, of this year. Then how come there's alotof Advertisement saying 3/28/06, and not another date earlier or later. If you check all of the Kingdom Hearts 2 websites, they'll tell you 3/28/06. My friend WHO really works at GameStop..[Well, I live in Chicago Illinois] He told me that he has to work on Tuesday, cause it's going to be pack, with buyers of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Kunoke

Okay, I'm going to ignore TSK, because he's pissing me off with his matteroffactly attitude, and calling me ignorant when he obviously doesn't even know what it means. Of course, I am going to point out I did not say that it ships on the 27th, and feel free to prove me wrong. Nice try quoting me though.

I went to my Gamestop again today, and explained most of this to them, and the guy I talked to (I'm a regular and we're kind of pals) told me that I was right, at least when it comes to gamestop. It's iffy, and when they say they're going to get a shipment on a certain day, it could be right or could not be right. They can't know for sure until they get it, but they're right most of the time. So even though they told me they'd get it the 28th, it was possible they wouldn't get it till the 29th. I questioned all the advertisement saying it was coming out on the 28th and he said that because shipping is man powered and not automatic, it's hard to tell when exactly they'll get a shipment, but that they'll call when they get it and I shouldn't worry. He also added that lots of times they'll get the shipment a day early, and get to call a day in advance for everyone to pick it up the next day. So as far as a store having copies in the back, it depends on the company's decision. It doesn't happen with every game, and I said that too. Before you guys start to shoot down things people say, read everything. I said that games usually ship early (confirmed by the dude at gamestop) and that SOMETIMES it can be up to a month in advance (confirmed, ex: Halo 2).

Here's what I've been trying to say the whole time, but some people refuse to listen. It depends what store you buy it from, and where in the US you live, both. Now lets stop the flipping arguing before someone has to shoot someone in the head. Honestly. Either way I'm done posting here, it's getting ridiculous trying to tell people what I know and having them act like they're ****ing preorder gurus or something.

Oh, and BOAC, I don't think they're doing super early shipments on KH2, so stores probably don't have the copies in a stock. :/ I don't want to argue with you but if you want to check you can, I just doubt they're doing it like Halo 2.

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

Kunoke said:
Okay, I'm going to ignore TSK, because he's pissing me off with his matteroffactly attitude, and calling me ignorant when he obviously doesn't even know what it means. Of course, I am going to point out I did not say that it ships on the 27th, and feel free to prove me wrong. Nice try quoting me though.

I went to my Gamestop again today, and explained most of this to them, and the guy I talked to (I'm a regular and we're kind of pals) told me that I was right, at least when it comes to gamestop. It's iffy, and when they say they're going to get a shipment on a certain day, it could be right or could not be right. They can't know for sure until they get it, but they're right most of the time. So even though they told me they'd get it the 28th, it was possible they wouldn't get it till the 29th. I questioned all the advertisement saying it was coming out on the 28th and he said that because shipping is man powered and not automatic, it's hard to tell when exactly they'll get a shipment, but that they'll call when they get it and I shouldn't worry. He also added that lots of times they'll get the shipment a day early, and get to call a day in advance for everyone to pick it up the next day. So as far as a store having copies in the back, it depends on the company's decision. It doesn't happen with every game, and I said that too. Before you guys start to shoot down things people say, read everything. I said that games usually ship early (confirmed by the dude at gamestop) and that SOMETIMES it can be up to a month in advance (confirmed, ex: Halo 2).

Here's what I've been trying to say the whole time, but some people refuse to listen. It depends what store you buy it from, and where in the US you live, both. Now lets stop the flipping arguing before someone has to shoot someone in the head. Honestly. Either way I'm done posting here, it's getting ridiculous trying to tell people what I know and having them act like they're ****ing preorder gurus or something.

Oh, and BOAC, I don't think they're doing super early shipments on KH2, so stores probably don't have the copies in a stock. :/ I don't want to argue with you but if you want to check you can, I just doubt they're doing it like Halo 2.

Kunoke, are you so immature that you need to get so pissed off over a mere subject? Why do you get mad, hmm? is there a reason? I'm not mad. You don't have to get so upset, don't get so hot-headed, ok? Is it possible that you can fit through your head that half of this forum disagrees with you? and the other half doesn't? Some people think it ships the 28th, arrives the 29th. You disagree, it doesn't have to be something to get pissed off about. Geez, the world is full of opinions, you don't have to be so uptight just because someone doesn't agree with you. Lighten up :)

Either way, I emailed SE, but they don't work on weekends, so I'll get my answer on monday. Either way, you have your evidence of it saying "on sale march 28" and i have my evidence of the na site and press release saying "ships the 28"
So don't tell me I have no proof, because I have just as much evidence as you. And try not to get so hot headed about people disagreeing with you, because, people will always disagree with eachother, one way or another :D.

Either way, I'm waiting, and if you don't believe me Kunoke, I sincerely hope you are right, because then that just means I get kh2 a day earlier, which everyone hopes for. But I am not sure. We can just wait.

Kunoke said:
KH2 goes ON SALE on the 28th. That doesn't mean it's shipping then, it means it will be ON SALE.

Discussion over. I have no need to argue my point any further.

Aha. So if it doesn't ship the 28th, which is what the NA site and the press release says, when does it?

And you know it's rather strange when you keep saying you don't want to discuss this further, or that you don't want to continue int his thread, and you keep coming back..?

Last edited:

[-JF-]

Angel, Europe will get KH2 eventually. :)
Lets hope for our sake that Nomura will just suddenly realize
that we,re waiting for the game too and gives out the order to
ship the game to Europe 1 week after it comes out in NA. :d

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[-JF-] said:
Angel, Europe will get KH2 eventually. :)
Lets hope for our sake that Nomura will just suddenly realize
that we,re waiting for the game too and gives out the order to
ship the game to Europe 1 week after it comes out in NA. :d
They will realise it. And do you wanna be buddies? Also, do you live in the UK?

Ice_Key55

Yeah Sunday ads!!!!!!!! I got the goods on the release dates on several stores. The game comes out at Best Buy on the 29th for 50 bucks. game comes out at Target for 45 dollars. Game comes out everywhere sometime this week. Walmart never sends my house an ad, and Circuit City didn’t include the game in their ad. Nowhere do I see the 28th. Also just a reminder if you ordered it and it is being shipped check to say whether it is “shipped” or “arrives” by the date. HUGE difference, like at least a day difference between the two. OK im done.

SoraJhannoa

there are all sorts of rumours about a uk release. you know. i think it might be out 28th april but that s just rumours. some places say april, some may, and then some august... its ridiculous

Sora-Sky

Aren't most games released in America, released roughly a month or two in the UK. I can't wait for KH2 to come to UK, I mean we don't even have an official release date, the tension is too much!!1one1!.
If it is 28th April that would be awesome, I just hope Nomura will have pity on us and not make us wait much longer.

[-JF-]

AngelofDestiny said:
They will realise it. And do you wanna be buddies? Also, do you live in the UK?

Sure. :D
I live in the Netherlands by the way, waiting day by day
until SE finally announces a release to us. I bought a PS2 Magazine
today and on the release-list it said October, but in a fanmail where
somebody asked the release-date, they replied with the release-date
being in September, which isnt very satisfying either.

E

Eclipse

my gamecrazy, ebgames, and gamestop get it the 29th. And just to let you know, living in california does not guarantee you a copy on the 28th

deathsaber lives in san diego, and gamecrazy, ebgames, and gamestop get it the 29th over there :p

basically i have seen nowhere that "sells it the 28th"

Angel_Protector

TwilightSoulKey said:
my gamecrazy, ebgames, and gamestop get it the 29th. And just to let you know, living in california does not guarantee you a copy on the 28th

deathsaber lives in san diego, and gamecrazy, ebgames, and gamestop get it the 29th over there :p

basically i have seen nowhere that "sells it the 28th"
I live in Fl So I call gamestop and ask they say 29th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back