• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

no prob rpg master.

by the way guys.......it's been fun..(in a way i guess) waitin

there's no one i would have rather waited with than you guys ;)

i'm sorta glad kunoke is gone now though.......all he liked to do was pick fights.........:(

Ice_Key55

just to shake up the people so confident in their release dates...

Target Stores stated their release dates as March 30th, but if you read the little * by it and squint at the tiny writting ur not supposed to be able to read it says that the release date may undergo change. The retailers are probably just as clueless as we are.

E

Eclipse

^^ that's because target doesn't specialize in games like gamestop and ebgames

stores like walmart, best buy, and target might not get their games till the 30th, due to their priority not being games :p

Yensid

My eb games is selling on the 29th, when they say release date i think they mean that is when they are shipping copies of the game all over the country, could be wrong t hough. But 3 days for me, i can wait that long, its been like what three years now? 3 days < 3 years.

InvadeZim5

People... its THE week!, ahem ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*breath*HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...*passed out*

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
I had a dream last night that I was in EBX looking at display boxes... weird. Also, I was in FYE (in real life) the other day, and on their "Upcoming Game Releases" board on the wall no KH2, what's up with that?

E

Eclipse

^^ dude thats f**d up XD

i haven't seen a store yet that ISN'T advertising kh2 lol

KHluver

On the Upcoming Releases board in the Gamestop store that I live close to, it said that it's going to be released on the 29th, but then I heard a rumor that says people who preordered get the game a day before that? I dunno. I never really found out if it was true or not...

chasingdusk

^^Wouldn't that be nice if that was true? I just payed the price in full at GameStop the other day and I would be delighted if I got it the 28th instead of the 29th.

Angel_Protector

KHluver said:
On the Upcoming Releases board in the Gamestop store that I live close to, it said that it's going to be released on the 29th, but then I heard a rumor that says people who preordered get the game a day before that? I dunno. I never really found out if it was true or not...
It would help some people out if it came out like that. Alot of people don't want to pre-order the game because of sold out.

Sieghardt

KHluver said:

I preordered mine at gamestop and the owner specifically told me not to come in untill 10:30am march 29th thats when all preorderes get their game. I know him personally too so im almost completely positive thats when we're getting it in from transit. It will be a rare feat to see ANYONE in the US get the game on the 28th so when you see people on this board say theyre getting the game on the 28th just play it simple and ask them for pictures on the 28th because anyone who has it on the 28th WILL find a digital camera to make sure people know that they have it... end of story.

E

Eclipse

^^^^ no. it means that there are no units in stock, because it hasn't been released yet, once it's released, it will tell you which stores have it, until then it says "pre-release" because it's before the release date and it's not there yet :p

lostdude

awwwwww crap.
i just called the gamestop near me and they said that they had 200 pre-orders on the game:( i really hope i can still buy it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back