• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i dont know if i said this already but i marked this on my calandar and i also thought that it was funny that opm said it would come out march first and its "sister magazine" egm said it would come out march 28th

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
kuroikappa said:
I'm not sure if this is true, but I went to gamestop earlier today to reserve my copy of the game, but was given the option of a limited Edition of the game. well any ways I reserved the limited edition but how come I never knew of a limited edition coming out? oh, I was also told that the limited edition will be released on the 23rd.

It's real. I reserved mine.

D

Dexter

The Limted Edition one basically has extras like scetches of heartless an designed characters. There is a RUMOR that the guide will also contain Passion C.D. An the regualr guide dosnt have all the extras. So thats the difference.

Onite

soooooooo................will it be IN stores on march 28th, or do i gotta wait till the 30th?

keyblade_creator

Sorakeyblade1 said:
i've pre ordered.

always usualy do.

Do any of you get the feeling that you can't stop thinking about it and you also get the feeling that you know what action will happen?:confused:
I hate that feeling,because I have it:(

exile31

Onite said:
soooooooo................will it be IN stores on march 28th, or do i gotta wait till the 30th?

It ships on the 28th but it is released on the 30th.

kuroikappa said:
I'm not sure if this is true, but I went to gamestop earlier today to reserve my copy of the game, but was given the option of a limited Edition of the game. well any ways I reserved the limited edition but how come I never knew of a limited edition coming out? oh, I was also told that the limited edition will be released on the 23rd.

Wait so is there a limited edition of the game too?

T

Tyler Durden

it's cool that its coming out in march 28 but i probably won't get it until july

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
IT WILL NOT BE RELEASED ON THE 30TH!! Big misconception people!!!

KH2 ships on the 28th, and will be in stores on the 29th!!! Dont get confused now!

E

Eclipse

exactly. it gets to stores on the 29th. and some places the 30th. and the places that will get it the latest (most likely large stores such as best buy, walmart, target, and circuit city) won't get the thing maybe till the 31st, they don't specialize in games like ebgames and gamestop, so their shipments usually arrive later.

from what my theory is...the closer you live to the WEST of the U.S., the faster you will get it, and the farther EAST you live, the later you will get it. After all, Square Enix north america is in California (i think) and Square enix japan is in of course Japan. Due to time travel..it will take longer for those planes to carry those boxes of games to, let's say, Maine, than it would to Arizona. So some stores (like ebgames, gamestop, gamecrazy) in the west might recieve it on the 28th (by pure luck) and most stores in the east (like ebgames, gamestop, gamecrazy)will recieve it the 29th-30th

E

Eclipse

ohh really? kool. yay.

well what i do remember...is that best buy and all those big stores....are late with their shipments...

for those of you who reserved there, i'm so sorry. XD
I might get my first set of dentures before YOU play kh2....hahaha..just kiddin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back