• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ARL858

Hi,Im new to this so im sry if i write somthing stupid,butdoes anyone know that release date for KH2?:confused:

adventchildkiori

I suggest for all new people that want to know the release date to look around at the forums, there is a topic called "NO RELEASE DATES". For other stuff you want to know(if you do) look at the topics first and if what your looking for isnt there then Its ok to post, as long as its kh2 related.

Dark Aura said:
i think sometime in sept. :)

Its suppost to be Winter 2005.... its not winter yet in september, its not even fall then either... -_-

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
There is already a thread on this just a couple topics below this ("release date"). You could have checked it instead of making your own. Read the rules before you post.

Now go and read that thread if you want information on KHII's release date.

~No one make a post after (Except for mods)~

Deminem

Awards
yeah i think it might be in december thats what kh2 said a few months ago if it goes past september the 18th then i will have been waiting 4 years now for kingdom hearts 2 it will become 5 years i have waited i know its sad i keep count of the dates...

agentscamp5

i pre ordered the game and i know, the game is to be released near December 17th, 2005 definitly not in september, o kay everyone. it has been given out.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
The exact release date isn't known yet, so topics like these aren't allowed.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back