• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 release period.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
get this:

As revealed by Tetsuya Nomura, we recently learnt that Kingdom Hearts 2 will come out after the release of FFVII: Advent Children and within this year (2005). Yesterday the release date for the movie was confirmed to be September 14th.

This means that Kingdom Hearts 2 now has a projected release date to come out anywhere between September to December, in Japan. But it is most likely to see a release this October as it will fit in the "one big product a month" scheme S-E are doing. We do not currently know if Kingdom Hearts 2 will hit American shores this year, but its still expected to as the localization process has begun (English VA's).

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
kerobaroes said:
ok time out! so advent children has been confirmed to come out sept 14th? and KHs is coming out after it? oh man! lol i don't know if i can wait that long!:( darn't, oh well we are closer to getting a release date! YAY! thank you cyborg009!

No big deal, really. If we could have waited for a September release, we can wait a couple of months after that. Besides, it's not like you'll buy it right away anyway, right?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
actually yeah, when it comes out where i live, i will get it. wallmart always has some in stock, and if it comes out at the right time i will get it on christmas, either way, within a few days after it comes out where i live, i will have it, same with advent children! :D

Ansem22

Ha! Just the time I expected KH2 to come out. KH came out in that period, KH:COM came out in that period, why not KH2?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Ha! Just the time I expected KH2 to come out. KH came out in that period, KH:COM came out in that period, why not KH2?
your right! i never noticed that!...*starts hopping up and down around the house* i'm so happy! i say this rarelly but nothing can bring me down today! the KH2 release date is geting narrowed down, and i was right about advent children's release date! i'm so excited, i'm so excited, i'm so excited, i'm so excited, i'm so excited, i'm so excited! *catches breath* ok i done now!

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
I am really happy whit this. But theres a problem. This realese of Advent Children, is for japan o is like a world wide realese?. Becouse if is for japan, that means that KH2 can be realese like Pete say`s there between September and December, but thats for japan. And here we have to wait for Advent Children, and then we can make a KH2 realese period for US. So, this could be that KH2 will be realese in 2006 in US?. O it will be a World Wide Realese?

Krimedog

Alright, they says KHII is pretty much done, why wait till after Advent Children.....? If its pretty much complete, get it out. No sense in waiting. I mean that is pretty stupid, id rather have KHII than advent. And if advent gets delayed again, then that means the date for KHII would get pushed back, again.....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Cyborg009 said:
get this:

As revealed by Tetsuya Nomura, we recently learnt that Kingdom Hearts 2 will come out after the release of FFVII: Advent Children and within this year (2005). Yesterday the release date for the movie was confirmed to be September 14th.

This means that Kingdom Hearts 2 now has a projected release date to come out anywhere between September to December, in Japan. But it is most likely to see a release this October as it will fit in the "one big product a month" scheme S-E are doing. We do not currently know if Kingdom Hearts 2 will hit American shores this year, but its still expected to as the localization process has begun (English VA's).
You are wrong boy. Square-Enix has two plans:

- One game per month (no big gmae!)
- One BIG PRODUCT per Q. (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4)

Now, why per month? Sale numbers increase.
Why per Q?! Huge sale numbers.

Think about it, with the thought that they actually confirmed this:
You sell a big selling game. After 3,4 months, you release a new big game, so the sale numbers of the previous big game wont be affected.
Which makes? EVEN MORE SALE NUMBERS!

Thats right, so its not true. Sorry, but its the truth, and I already had to deal with it for a few years, and I am so tired of it actually. Square-Enix don't really understand how long we all wait...

(Ive been waiting for FF12 for 4 years, and they said it would be released a year ago...)

DragonRider1234

besides. it will take the U.S to translate it, get new voices, and change their mouths so thye say it in english. that will take time. like wat New2ya says. 3-4 months

Ixiterra

DragonRider1234 said:
besides. it will take the U.S to translate it, get new voices, and change their mouths so thye say it in english. that will take time. like wat New2ya says. 3-4 months
What makes you think they haven't been working on that alongside the Japanese version?

Krimedog

but the thing is, the game is already done in english, all they have to do is finish the story line like he said in his recent interview... I mean seriously, if the game is done, why would u want to keep people waiting, we want it, if its done then release it, im not waiting till after something thats been pushed back alot already.... that just makes me even more mad with square and whoever calls the shots.....

they shouldnt be waiting to release this game, it should come out no more that at least 2 weeks after the whole game is finished....which it pretty much is, if they keep working hard on it, im sure it will be done by E3 and then they will give the release date

And my god if it IS after Advent, i will s**t myself

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
man...as long as it comes out this year i could care less what month is comes. Im happy now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back