• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 release period.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Not really a big deal. I always poundered that it come around that time. Hopefully, 4 more months to go!

Ansem22

HOLD EVERYTHING!!!

I forgot that Nomura said that KH2 will probably come after Advent Children (not a definate answer, just an estimation) during the COM ULTIMANIA INTERVIEW! That interview was taken in November back when COM was released in Japan.

It's been a long time since then and KH2 has come a long way. There is still a chance that it'll come before Advent Children. Let's just wait 'till E3 and hope the release date comes soon...

sorarocks

nobody really knows when it's coming out.my friend told me that it comes out during the end of may and my best friend told me dec.who am i supposed to beilieve!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!the maddness!the torture!o square enix,i beg of u!tell us the realease date!

MiladyKairi

Website
groups.msn.com
well we know it's not comming out at the end of may and i don't think it would come out in dec (thought it be a good idea with teh christmas season and all) but yea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back