• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Sequel on PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO_Shell

I was just thinking, before KH3 is released, which I have no doubt it will be, do you guys think that Square will release a follow up/prequel like Chain of Memories. I was just thinking, if they released it on PSP, how many people actually own a PSP. I know that I dont, and if they released it on PSP, that would be a whole lot of money to slap down for one game, and I love KH, but 250 bucks plus tax, thats a bit crazy, that would be a horrible move by square.

tooky

no i read an interview that if he makes one he will put it on the nintendo DS becouse the DS is a family price thing.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
no i read an interview that if he makes one he will put it on the nintendo DS becouse the DS is a family price thing.

Yeah, but also in the interview he said he would like to put it on the PSP also.

And in a more resent interview, he's said that there won't be a sequel.

BULLETPROOF

he said it can be be more than a game which means and he mentioned thae other thing that's an animation which means it will probably be an animation, and he confirmed that it will not be a movie

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I saw an interview where he talked to this guy about what he though and then some users said this and that and they said he said it but he ended up not saying it... Also the newest interview (you know from KH-Vids) it's fake... April Fools.

NEO_Shell

Man, I was hoping that wouldnt happen, dont want to have to buy a handheld. Ridiculous prices. How much is the DS right now? That thing is a brick...aww man, this sucks. Maybe they will release it on Playstation, or maybe i can download an emulator....

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
door-to-twilight said:
bulletproof that was a april fools joke from the staff of this website XD....anyway i just sold my psp cause i barely used it.i hope they wouldnt put it on the psp.

Actually it was more like KH-Vids posted the Joke, KHI thought it was real. Copied it and posted it... Found out it was a joke... Felt silly and then said they knew all long. Lucky I told Monkey. XD

BeastlyKillaKreg

ugh.... i have neither the psp or the ds. gba or ps2 would be great, though..... you know what would suck? is the "sequel" that we dont yet know exists was a manga or comic. i hate mangas..... book would be meh.... but i would NOT buy a manga. this "sequel" should definately be a game.

NEO_Shell

Sorry Mendia, but nobody posts on stale threads, and when I originally posted this, there was nothing on the particular console the next KH will be on, this is sorta a sub topic, so excuse me for starting a thread on a subject on a topic not discussed recently, not everybody can say on the boards 20 hours a day watcing every thread, but my bad. All hail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back