• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 side quests

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

The other side said:
no Sora found them in kh1 and they were sent back to their world

I wasn't referring to the 99 puppies. I meant something LIKE the dalmations.

were's_sora

I think that it's going to be a 100 dalmatians XD jajajajaja you know... ther's the 2nd movie of the doggies!

Magnus Prime

characters that i think should at least have their own side quest:

Riku, King Mickey, Axel, Cloud, Leon, BHK, Auron, (and Vincent if he is in the game)

btw that means i want them to be playable

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Magnus Prime said:
characters that i think should at least have their own side quest:

Riku, King Mickey, Axel, Cloud, Leon, BHK, Auron, (and Vincent if he is in the game)

btw that means i want them to be playable

thats crazy, youd be playing and then itd be like "oh what game I playing again?
FFVII?
FFX?
DoC?
Oh yeah that new game...what was it again, King...Kingdom...ah screw it Lulu, Ciddane, Big Bird, and Neo from the matrix just showed up" :p

Midnightdragon

Why wouldn't they have side quests? Just because the game will be longer doesn't meant that they can't throw in a few tid bits.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Emerald Keybearer that would be so stupid if you play as all those characters... that would piss me off so much.... this game is meant to be based around Sora and BHK.... if those characters have side quests then i only want to follow them not be that character

MonewingedangelK

they might bring back the whole finding gummi ship pieces side quest, or finding items to customize ur keyblade with, if thats even an option

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Zero Sora said:
Emerald Keybearer that would be so stupid if you play as all those characters... that would piss me off so much.... this game is meant to be based around Sora and BHK.... if those characters have side quests then i only want to follow them not be that character

thats exactly my point, i was being sarcastic

kizzyke

maybe we have to find the aristocats... who have been kidnapped by, what was his name again...
we'll see what sidequests we can find in the game...
But the main thing that has to be okay is the storyline...right?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back