• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Strategy Guide???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Have they even talked about making one?If they have,when do you think Japn or the US will get their Strategy Guides?Japan might get their's late next month and we might get ours late Febuary.Post any month you think they'll release it.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yeah i wouldnt want it comin out before it or too close to the games release date. that way people will actually try to beat the game on their own first.

sora510

I never buy strategy guides, why buy one when you can go to gamefaqs.com and look at a guide that was written by someone for free. They may not always be good, but somethings people will post up very good guides to games.

anyone but me

yea.. ocd game=me.. i just had to get the last kingdom hearts strategy guide because i am so obsessed with this game... i got the kingdom hearts strat guide after i had beaten the game.. haha, i am so lame... but arent they giving strat. guides to people who have preordered.. thats what i heard

Ultima665

i would buy the guide AFTER i beat kh2 cause after all.........i waz major spoilers wen i got the 1st one so id buy it only if i waz DESPRETE. (which i propably will be >_<)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back