• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
You posted this for what reason now...TO TELL OTHER CRAZY A@# KH2 FANS THAT THEIR BELOVED GAME THEY WAITED 4 YEARS OR MORE FOR SUCKS...you know what I'm too tried for this right now..I'm Out of here

I like your Avatar though--SANO

sora_barzahd

I have to agree to some point. The KH2 storyline sucks compaired to the first one, but the gameplay, although easy, is somewhat decent. It wasn't worth waiting 5+ years for it, but on a scale of exellent and total crap, i'd give it a Meh...

I just relized that were both going to get flammed....

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Kawaiikousuke said:
You posted this for what reason now...TO TELL OTHER CRAZY A@# KH2 FANS THAT THEIR BELOVED GAME THEY WAITED 4 YEARS OR MORE FOR SUCKS...you know what I'm too tried for this right now..I'm Out of here

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk didnt you read my post I said I didnt want too be disrespectful too people who love and the game soo I wasnt meaning too piss you off im just saying it sucks

O

Oberon

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING

This is one supirior game, on x play it got a 4, games usually get 3's, tell me please, i'm all ears, or eye's for this case.

Soul_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
ok i didnt like it as much as the first one, but i wouldnt go as far as saying it sux, its really hard to follow up on such a good game like that, and everyone knows the sequels are 90% of the time worse than the first game

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
shortythugsta said:
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk didnt you read my post I said I didnt want too be disrespectful too people who love and the game soo I wasnt meaning too piss you off im just saying it sucks
If you didn't wanna piss anyone off then you should have keep your thoughts to yourself. This is a KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FORUM, so obviously people come and talk about it because they like the game. Duh.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I just realized something. No matter what, you can't please KH fans or FF fans. Period. Pleasing them is like trying to please a damn tornado.

shortythugsta

Ok, Ill point out why I point out kh2 sucks

*the voice acting sucks especially aeris it made my ear bleeds some of the characters had stupid lines which were alot, alot of the unknown voice didnt match there character

* storyline sucks and you gotta too be kidding if you like this one than the first kh1 storyline it was boring it was confusing sometimes

* the gameplay too eeasy, the whole game is easy you just had too tap the X button 3 times and there you goo you pulled off a combo soo easily the boss battle easy even in proud mode

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
shortythugsta said:
I know but still..its just seems odd that you would post something like this..is all I'm not pissed at you I'm pissed at something else..sorry I'm not mad at you just letting off steam in anyway..my bad...I still like your Avatar--SANO!! XD

I

inhiding

shortythugsta said:
today since i loged on for the first time in three months and my ban was lifted today
(Taken from another thread by him.) Does anyone even have to ask?

sora_barzahd

shortythugsta said:

*the voice acting sucks especially aeris it made my ear bleeds some of the characters had stupid lines which were alot, alot of the unknown voice didnt match there character

* storyline sucks and you gotta too be kidding if you like this one than the first kh1 storyline it was boring it was confusing sometimes

* the gameplay too eeasy, the whole game is easy you just had too tap the X button 3 times and there you goo you pulled off a combo soo easily the boss battle easy even in proud mode

I have to agree with you on all of those comments, except not all of the voice acting sucked. Aeris was horrible period, but Sephiroth's VA wasn't that great eather. After the cut-scence, I had lisp just like him for 2 hours.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't see how people can actually hate Kingdom Hearts 2. It has its flaws but it is a pretty damn good game. But if you don't like the game then it is your opinion and I can't change that. But did you really think that it was a good idea to post in the Kingdom Hearts 2 forums and say that you hate it? There is alot of Kingdom Hearts 2 fans and you think that you can change their mind? But it is your opinion so I have to respect that.

shortythugsta

Kawaiikousuke said:
I know but still..its just seems odd that you would post something like this..is all I'm not pissed at you I'm pissed at something else..sorry I'm not mad at you just letting off steam in anyway..my bad...I still like your Avatar--SANO!! XD

thanks for the apology and it would seem like something i would do but in my opinion and alot of other it sucks, only the g=fanboys and fangurls would start defending

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
inhiding said:
(Taken from another thread by him.) Does anyone even have to ask?
OHH so he was Banned before...SHOCKER * so much sarcasm*..but whatever it all good I mean if he dont like it then he doesnt like it...oh well

Once again your Avatar I like--SANOOO!!!! XD..LOL

O

Oberon

shortythugsta said:

*Not all the voices sucked that bad right, I guess you are as dumb as a pin for that one, though I do concur on the Aris voice though.
*Storyline was good if you weren't sleeping the whole time. See... if you played KH1 and KH:COM than maybe you would understand.

*And the battle system... Yeah it was wach, but it is good, many abilities serve a purpose here if you pay attention. See, it was easy because of the Abilities.

Don't hate my friend.

shortythugsta

The Conquerer said:
I don't see how people can actually hate Kingdom Hearts 2. It has its flaws but it is a pretty damn good game. But if you don't like the game then it is your opinion and I can't change that. But did you really think that it was a good idea to post in the Kingdom Hearts 2 forums and say that you hate it? There is alot of Kingdom Hearts 2 fans and you think that you can change their mind? But it is your opinion so I have to respect that.

It wont change there mind but hey people have opinions and sometimes people want too post there opinion and kh2 has alot of flaws the only thing i like in the game was the unknown battle music and the graphic overall thats it

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
shortythugsta said:

Many people liked the game lol, but again ur entitled to ur opinion so yeah just ignore alot of the flaming. But hey those are good reasons, mayb square should take a look at this thread and see if they can work on that for the next game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back