• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Sucks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_barzahd

I played all of the KH games leading up to KH2, and the storyline still seemed rushed in places, and poorly written, and that's not counting the typos in Jiminey's Journal.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
shortythugsta said:
It wont change there mind but hey people have opinions and sometimes people want too post there opinion and kh2 has alot of flaws the only thing i like in the game was the unknown battle music and the graphic overall thats it
Well I like your response to everyone I mean it is your opinion and all and we cant covert you so like it so..oh well....Which battle music?

OK this is the last time I swear Your Avatar I stilll like it --SANOSUKE SAGARA!!!!

O

Oberon

sora_barzahd said:
I played all of the KH games leading up to KH2, and the storyline still seemed rushed in places, and poorly written, and that's not counting the typos in Jiminey's Journal.
Poorly writen my ass!(damn the 25 damn)

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Zorox said:
*Not all the voices sucked that bad right, I guess you are as dumb as a pin for that one, though I do concur on the Aris voice though.
*Storyline was good if you weren't sleeping the whole time. See... if you played KH1 and KH:COM than maybe you would understand.

*And the battle system... Yeah it was wach, but it is good, many abilities serve a purpose here if you pay attention. See, it was easy because of the Abilities.

Don't hate my friend.

this what im talking about you people are going too defend it when you know it sucks fanboys and fangurls.........., and all you post is stupid come backs on your post like "Storyline was good if you weren't sleeping the whole time. See... if you played KH1 and KH:COM than maybe you would understand." i did play both of them duh why wouldnt I since i loved the the kh series, and heres another "And the battle system... Yeah it was wach, but it is good, many abilities serve a purpose here if you pay attention. See, it was easy because of the Abilities." why wouldnt i pay attention and with all the abilities in kh2 it just made the game easier since they where easy too unlock, and im not hatin you are

shortythugsta

Kawaiikousuke said:
Well I like your response to everyone I mean it is your opinion and all and we cant covert you so like it so..oh well....Which battle music?

OK this is the last time I swear Your Avatar I stilll like it --SANOSUKE SAGARA!!!!

you know when you battle the unknown that song that goes dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dn dun da dun something like that

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
O__O WOW theres alot of poeple here now...anyways just let him have his opinion its not like he he said it should go to hell or something like that and he even gave reasons so I say let him be...But I know you wont..oh well

Oh that one I think it Org.13 Struggle or something

O

Oberon

shortythugsta said:
this what im talking about you people are going too defend it when you know it sucks fanboys and fangurls.........., and all you post is stupid come backs on your post like "Storyline was good if you weren't sleeping the whole time. See... if you played KH1 and KH:COM than maybe you would understand." i did play both of them duh why wouldnt I since i loved the the kh series, and heres another "And the battle system... Yeah it was wach, but it is good, many abilities serve a purpose here if you pay attention. See, it was easy because of the Abilities." why wouldnt i pay attention and with all the abilities in kh2 it just made the game easier since they where easy too unlock, and im not hatin you are
If you played both, then why are you confused? And the abilties, you are very simple in a naive way. *tsk* *tsk* you wouldn't be hatin' so much unless you were smart, but... sadly... no.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
shortythugsta said:
Actually, you're the one that made this hate thread, so there is no one to blame but yourself for attracting this kind of attention. Sorry, but it's the truth.

shortythugsta

Chaos-Shadow said:
Many people liked the game lol, but again ur entitled to ur opinion so yeah just ignore alot of the flaming. But hey those are good reasons, mayb square should take a look at this thread and see if they can work on that for the next game ;)

yeah and they need too make sora stop crying there making look like and emo and fag with him on his knee and crying on sora legs i thought he was doing sucky sucky when i saw that lol jk or am I

sora_barzahd

I have to agree with almost everything shortythugsta has said. You have to admit, with lines from King Mickey like, "..We're afraid of the dark, but we don't know why.." and Sora's perpetual cluelessness has to bring down the games storyline

O

Oberon

Your going to get banned shorty.

EDIT: And i'm not a "fanboy," I just happen to like the game, and am not afraid to show it. Unlike you... Ironically

O

Oberon

shortythugsta said:
is it me or when they add the reaction commads in kh2 it made the whole game really easy
Man your really hatin' aren't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back