• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JG_Vandom

I was just wondering what some of the new summons would be. In KH fairy god mother said that when sora returned all the worlds to normal, that the creatures in the summon gems would return to their respective world. if this is the case, then the only two summons left would be genie and tinkerbell since they apparently litteraly travel with Sora.

(Sorry if this is old news)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
haha we may even possibly see summon materia again.. just kidding (i'd like to see materia use in real time though
o_o.gif
)

JG_Vandom

lol. i miss the old materia days... Wouldn't want to see a keyblade with materia slots though.

JG_Vandom

Anyone have any more theories?

What about if the summons were linked to the keychains? Like if sora was using three wishes keyblade, he could summon genie. Or cloud with the metal chocobo.

I want to see cactuars!

beastin4kh2

JG_Vandom said:
Anyone have any more theories?

What about if the summons were linked to the keychains? Like if sora was using three wishes keyblade, he could summon genie. Or cloud with the metal chocobo.

I want to see cactuars!

I wouldn't like that because you would have to switch keyblades every time to summon certain people

Lupuscurrit

I think we should be able to capture a heartless soul or something and summon that heartless to fight with you

Cid Highwind

The Captain
maybe there can actually be some summons from the final fantasy games like ifrit, bahamut, shiva, ramuh, alexander,or leviathan. (knights of the round table would be kick@$$)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i hope so.. that gives us more hope of FF summons... but i dont really like the FFX version of bahamut so if hes in the game (i wish) i hope its the one from 7 or 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back