• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 - time for you to complete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

Hey guys how long did it talk you guys to finish the game the first time and your best time?

this question is also to help me figure out how long the game is so if this is repeated topic, their is another reason behind it.

teaspoon

I bought Kingdom Hearts 2 on a friday, started playing it on monday, completed it last night, (thursday) soooo... about 4 days normal time, 40ish hours game time....

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
On the game clock I was like at 60 or 70 hours... but I usually Pause and go do something for awhile then come back.

Also I reeeeeaally like to savor the game. You wait 4 years for it why rush? I take my time, look around, explore, level-up, stare at some of the beauty. You know.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
100 hours to beat it normal mode cause it took longer to beat sepheroth than expected.

Riku'sDarkShadow

around 42 hours in proud mode yea i lv'ed up about 5 levels in each world i also would take my time in the game i just rushed in the beggingn cuz i was falling asleep

ImmortalBlue

29:43 was my regular mode (with cutscenes)
and about 27:something in Proud (no cutscenes).

I was unable to stop playing after I picked it up. Got home, and booted up the PS2, and played late into the night. Hells, yes.

chosen destiny

it took me about 3 days, but i had a lot of stuff to do. im lucky i got to play it in the midle of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back