• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 too easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kh2 Difficulty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
i didn t even bother with beginner,standard was really easy,and proud mode was normal(including sephiroth and tournaments)(not jiminys journal stuff and own made challenges but still it didn t made the game lesss good(i don t like bosses who need like a 100 try s

B0nD 0f Flam3s

IGN posted something about this i was reading a while ago it said they made kh3 way to easy.. i think standard in extremly easy even sepiroth is.... but it hink proud mode should standard mode because standard mode felt kinda of like a easy mode..

Little_Red

betch.
It wasn't too hard or anything, there were a few fight that really peeved me because they took too long to complete (Return to Space Paranoids), but that's just my pure opinion.

jdogthebomb09

Well think about it. Nobody thought it was easy until the people at IGN said it was. DAMN YOU! I still like it.

Shadukai X

Banned
I only had trouble with Xigbar and Xaldin, oh and Demyx, too, but that's because he can't fight his own battles....

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
The difficulty of Kingdom Hearts Two was... minimal. The only thing that provided any challenge were a few of the bosses.
Xaldin: DEAR GOD, GO MICKEY GO... damn. My sideburns are my weakness, but they're too pretty to kill.
Xigbar: You should really get some dancing lessons. Demyx gives them for really cheap prices.
Xemnas: INSTA KILL, HA HA HA. You'll never find the secret button that completely destroys me.
Demyx: *Russian accent* You are unworthy of the dances. Get out of my sight.

nc_babygal

I think the first one was harder cuz i didn't know what to do. I kept walking around in Traverse Town like a dumba$$ and it took me days, maybe weeks to find Third District. O the horror. But KH2 was easy. I beat it in 3 days not skipping any cutscenes while I still can't beat the first game. I know that's sad.

The M.C.

JTTW
most of the time it was too easy, there were some parts were you just didnt level up enough. and the only really hard part even at level 100 was the last fight. it was easy most of the time, just that i could never hit him. i go "bam" he goes "bam, bam, bam, bam." lol. weird.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
It was just right. It wasnt super easy, but not even close to impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back