• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2, too immature?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeanhort's ghost

thought the same thing about Kingdom Hearts, then I got the game and changed my view on Disney characters.

same here i thought that disney was to childish and so i never played kh until 2004 and fell in love with the game and it made me respect disney now i am one of their many fans. your friends are the ones being imature because they refuse to give a game a chance because disney is in it if you ask me that in itself is childish

imasecretadmirer

squall leonheart said:
I said ment for, that doesn't mean that people of a different age bracket cannot play the game and enjoy....parts of it.

id like to introduce Squall Leonheart, subject #1 who exibits the same superficial properties weve all been blabbin on about in this topic.

its nice to know we've got one among us

Rikuswish

I don't think older people really dislike Disney. For instance, most people like to go the Disneyworld. They just feel that because they are involved, the game will be made more childish. What makes KH so great to play for all ages, is the gameplay and the storyline. I think Square probably played a bigger role in those developing those two aspects of the game than Disney did, especially in the first KH. The made the it very fun to play and the story a little more mature then what you would usually expect out of the Disney.

xeanhort's ghost

id like to introduce Squall Leonheart, subject #1 who exibits the same superficial properties weve all been blabbin on about in this topic.

its nice to know we've got one among us

i totaly agree with i read that and was like wtf are you posting here for then.

"

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
|shady| said:
I don't think it's too immature. Just because it has Disney Characters doesn't mean it's an immature game. Did your friends give a reason why they thought it was?

I'm 17, and by the time KH3 comes out, I'll be in my twenty's. But I'll still buy it, and play it. Just like I'll probably still be playing Final Fantasy's. I'm sure that SE knows that the people they sucked into the KH series are getting older now. So, they probably will have something good for us when the next one comes out.

Me too.I m gonna play KH for ever .Till death:D !
Seriously i ll buy KHIII even if it comes out when i am 50
I grew up with this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back