• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2, too immature?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Kaiyuku said:
If you let your age be the reason you don't play a game that's dumb. You should play a game if you want to play it. Age doesn't matter. I know i don't want to be my mom always going on about the "good old day when Zelda (first) was the best game on the market." I want to play games until i die!
Yes! My mom beat Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)... good times.... now she has a PSP I'm supposedly not allowed to touch.... I'm trying to get her to play KH2, too. :p

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Immature? A little but no not really because its a deep story. I'm perhaps the oldest here and I still play games no matter what they are as long as its good. Hell even my uncle plays Wind Waker cause he's got nothing else to do. The point is, age don't matter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5341

Dude yeah my friend's boyfriend is 18 and he loves that game =)

Kh is not immature jus coz of Disney...seriously, w/o the disney element, it'd be just a ... Squeenix game.... it's actually a really intense game when you think about it, but it sometimes gets a bad rap just coz people think Disney's a little....
"young-ish"

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
well SOME of the stuff is a tiny bit childish, but the main reason you play it is like for the game play you know. It's fun. If it did become more mature, and rated T, the sales that are sold over this game would probably get decreased by half or something, due to its lack in interest for young children. Without disney, it probably won't be as good. For one of the greatest aspects of Kingdom Hearts is its relations to other things.

Rikuswish

I'm 25 and I love KH. But I do feel that KH2 was made more for kids to play. For example, I don't like how the game walkthrough you the in beginning when you play Roxas. I was still able to enjoy the game though without feeling too immature.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
ordaXjn said:
well im 16, and i think im THE only one to play kingdom hearts and like it....but every single one of my friends say that the game is too immature...but they play final fantasy, go figure? lol....anywayz, i dont think its too immature yet, however if it takes kh3 4 years to come out....im going to be 20.....and i dont think ill play it..but do you guys think its too immature?

I think you are immature :\

mosegada4

that is most first thoughts are of kh series that because it has disney that it is kiddish. My mother and bro said the same thing when i bought kh2 bought watching me play it they see now that it is not kiddish

xeanhort's ghost

kh is not childish or immature because of disney and disney is not all that childish in itself i bet your friends think disney movies are stupid but they probably watch disney owned movies all the time scary movie 4. but besides disney actually gives the game it's flare without them it would be another ff like series not that i don't like ff but the game would be less intresting without disney and if your friends where to actually play all three games they would probably have a new found respect for disney as i did and by the time khIII comes out i'll be in my 20's and i will still play it.

khIII we need you

Squirrel

im 15 and i play it and ill play it when im 20 also its not to immature. but brbir horse adventure, now thats immature

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
ordaXjn said:
well im 16, and i think im THE only one to play kingdom hearts and like it....but every single one of my friends say that the game is too immature...but they play final fantasy, go figure? lol....anywayz, i dont think its too immature yet, however if it takes kh3 4 years to come out....im going to be 20.....and i dont think ill play it..but do you guys think its too immature?

I'm 18 and I play it. What can I say the story is great. My bros. often bother me about me liking Kingdom Hearts...I just smack them and everything's alright. Don't listen to what otehrs have to say....if you like it keep playing it.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
seee people only think its immature cos they havnt played it yet...they like ooo its got disney cahracters in it.....it has to be immature but diseny is probally one of the most repected and mature companies on the planet and mixing with square to make the best game in the world which makes people happt ecuase it brings joy inot they lifes...............now tell me is thats immature :)

brianweaver

Well i am 25 and i grew up with these Disney characters thats why i played the first one then the story got me hooked so now am addicted to this series can't Wait until number 3 comes out

oh about the playing ff series tried playing ff7 i did not like it the story wasn't that good. kh had a deeper meaning in the story at least that what i got out of it if kh had no real story line just had disney characters i wouldnt be here typing this :)

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
australian sora said:
seee people only think its immature cos they havnt played it yet...they like ooo its got disney cahracters in it.....it has to be immature but diseny is probally one of the most repected and mature companies on the planet and mixing with square to make the best game in the world which makes people happt ecuase it brings joy inot they lifes...............now tell me is thats immature :)

I thought the same thing about Kingdom Hearts, then I got the game and changed my view on Disney characters.

imasecretadmirer

Your friends not playing kh because its too immature is a way for them to dodge disney. PERIOD. they are the immature ones obviously if they are to superficial to pick up a great series only based on the fact of disney characters, which is where their stupid reason comes from.

Most everyone liked or still likes disney. Im 17, i love disney still and i dont care who knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back