• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2: Unknown enemy in the Secret Ending #1 (The Gathering)

• Thread starter Deleted member 248644
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 248644

As you all know, the Secret Ending #1 of Kingdom Hearts 2 called "The Gathering" shows Terra standing above a defeated enemy, then the enemy vanishes in sand through the air.

Until today its form has not yet been revealed, I assume this was a preliminary or discarded version because I compared the full list of heartless, nobodies and unversed, and even making a mix, none fits (like the Xemnas King or Xemnas Centaur).

I spent around 12 hours to clean the frame in the best way I could, and I share the result if someone want to keep the image in original quality or discuss about it.

Maybe one day somebody will ask Nomura in an interview about all the concepts or artworks discarded from the games.

A1 - A1 — imgbb.com
A2 - A2 — imgbb.com
B1 - B1 — imgbb.com
B2 - B2 — imgbb.com
C1 - C1 — imgbb.com
C2 - C2 — imgbb.com

Comparison via Diff.pics
Comparison via Knight Lab

A2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
It's hard to discuss something that never made it past the concept stage. Especially something that has no information that has been released on it. It could be anything. Vanitas' true form. Xion. The first Heartless/Nobody. A boss fight. Anything.

Last edited:

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
It's hard to discuss something that never made it past the concept stage. Especially something that has no information has been released on it. It could be anything. Vanitas' true form. Xion. The first Heartless/Nobody. A boss fight. Anything.
Yeah and we probably have a few hacks like the Jungle Book in BBS, Honest John and Gideon (the fox and cat from Pinnochio) in Days, the ship from Treasure Planet deleted from DDD along with deleted concept art.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Yeah and we probably have a few hacks like the Jungle Book in BBS, Honest John and Gideon (the fox and cat from Pinnochio) in Days, the ship from Treasure Planet deleted from DDD along with deleted concept art.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back