• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

KH2 Venitas mod error

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Skyrimkillereh

Awards
Alright, so I don't know what I did wrong, but I spawn with the 2 Floods following me.
They move around and participate in combat.
I get to the Nobody section and end up with Venitas's keyblade, but Roxas's moveset.
I end up doing the ball minigame and the Cart minigame, but if I do the mail delivery minigame I t-pose and softlock.
Anytime I use the skateboard I softlock.
Quick run lets me move around still but test 4 is what happens, and then I can't move, I can only use Quick run again.
From a video I watched it should also mention the change to combat but it doesn't.

Please give me some help or advice.

Attachments

Last edited: