• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 vs sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_-Axel-_

In a cold, dark, damp corner plotting your certain
lots of people say that Ultima is the best to defeat sephiroth with, but considering that Ultima's +4 in magic makes no differance against sephiroth beacuse he is immune to magic, other weappns like Decisive Pumpkin may be better.Decisive Pumkins's ability is Combo Boost(?) so that the more times you hit him the more damage each hit does, + that with berserker and its a VERY strong combo.

I may be wrong, considering i dont know that much about KH series.

FLAME SHEILD ACTIVATE!!

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I would go with overall strength, because,like you mentioned, he is immune to magic. Combo it with the Berserk ability, and it's pretty simple.

xgnarmanx

I would'nt really worry about the combo boast if you keep him in a combo to long he will dissapear.

Really Id go with ultima just cause it would make reflect stronger.

7_Arch_Angels

Well, my friend fought him using Sweet Memories... Dunno why. But I go with using Ultima. It gives MP Hastera (Or was it Hastega?) so I didn't have to wait too long to use Curaga again.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Decisive Pumpkin deals the most damage with it's combo boost ability, but most of your combos will be air combos anyway if you fight Sephiroth the right way.

Ultima is the best way to go because of stats, it's a big and awesome looking keyblade and hell, it's the Ultima Weapon. Makes the fight a little more epic (to me).

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Ultima Weapon is just a fun keyblade to use against Sephiroth, you dont really need it :/, you use it for the lols (like Sweet Memories). I used Kingdom Key against him and that worked just fine. As long as you know how to beat him (and its not that hard; its easy to learn how he works) then any Keyblade works fine. Remember, its not the keyblade, its how you play.

Clever3:16

I just used oblivion on level 99 and hell that was the funnest battle i've ever had i mean it was epic. Should have saved an extra save slot so I could have faced him again and again. But I didn't (inverted smiley face). Just saying

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
About how to fight Sephiroth

And yeah, just use what ur most comfortable with

Where talking about the best keyblade to use against Sephy.

And yeah, just use what ur most comfortable with

What's comfortable for some people is just, well, weak. Ultima is by far the best to use, plus it looks cool. It's not all about the keyblade, It's also about what you equip and your magic abilities. You cant go into a fight like that without Elixers or Cura. It's good to lvl up before fighting him.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
It doesnt really matter too me, i could fight him with the KK or sweet memories for all i care cause hes so easy once at a high level but when you originally fight him around level 45 i would go with decisive pumpkin personally because its my favorite keyblade...the other one you could use with berserk equipped would be oblivion

Axens

Banned
I used Lionheart to beat him, and it did the job quite well. Just because Ultima is so powerful doesnt mean that its the best way to beat him. You have to know Seph's strategy in order to even survive 2 minutes in the battle. And certain abiities like aerial dodge and Quick run, to name a few.

Deilnax

Awards
probably sounds douchy to brag about something like this, but i beat sephy on lv1 (dont ask, FM exclusive thing) with KK, and i didnt even get hit once. it's pretty easy to memorize how you have to evade/block his attacks.

_-Axel-_

In a cold, dark, damp corner plotting your certain
probably sounds douchy to brag about something like this, but i beat sephy on lv1 (dont ask, FM exclusive thing) with KK, and i didnt even get hit once. it's pretty easy to memorize how you have to evade/block his attacks.

ORLY? that would be VERY hard to defeat sephi at lvl1.... and what is this FM thing? a new KH game i havent heard of?:35:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Yes KH2FM stands for Kingdom hearts 2 Final mix, it's only availible in Japan and it has a few bonus features than the original KH2 it includes:

1. The cutscene of the battle Roxas VS Sora at memory's skyscraper is an actual battle
2. a really hard mode called 'Critical mode'
3. A completly new area called the 'cavern of rememberance' in Radiant garden
4. alot of new synthesis recipes that resemble weapons from Org XIII, (Like Donald's staff looking like Lexaues' Tomahawk or Goofy's sheild looking like Vexen's sheild)
5. At the end of the Cavern of rememberance you get the chance to face off against all of the org 13 members
6. Revamped Battle mechanics for each enemy including bosses
7. More types of items
8. A brand new Drive form resembling Sora's old KH1 form called limit form along with the return of dodge roll as a growth ability
just to name a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back