• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2. Why isnt it popular

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I was looking on the new yahoo web site and they said they had a list for the hottest games of 2006. They had ever hot game(including the new ff games) except kh2. Why do so many people mistreat this amazing game. Oh yea and Zelda was at the top of the list.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
jdogthebomb09 said:
Actullaly, when it came out in Japan, they wrote a huge article on it.:)

but thats japan the place where all square games are worshiped

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
well, the game hasn't been released in america or europe, so how could it be famous?
And it's really popular in here where i live :D

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
It IS popular. Have you not been reading the ratings it received? KH2 did extremely well. KH2 made Gamespy's top 20 games for 2006, Club Skill gave KingdomHearts 2 a 9.8 out of 10, KH2 got a 94% review from GameBrink.com. That, my dear, is success. If KH2 wasn't popular, there wouldn't be 26,040 members on this forum. xD

Related links to the ratings I mentioned:
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=41703
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=41831
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=41186

K

Kairi_MAX

I hate thenew zelda game. link looks stupid. i think people will realize that kingdom hearts 2 rox!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
kh1 and com arent very popular where I am. My friend says he really doesnt like because the intro was to long. There's only one of my friends who in love with it like me. Other than that nobody else would even consider it.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Give it some time and KH2 will rule every other game their was!..people just need to give it a chance..and it will be over for the other games!

TRuePlaya187

Every one of my friends think that the game is great, i think its not as big as other games because the release date hasnt been stated, when they start showing commercials and showing previews, people who arent die hard fans like us will start to check it out more.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
InvertedSilence said:
I think people are still weary of the disney infulence. Of course, anyone whose read any reviews of either game knows kh rocks with or without disney.

yea I agree. And plus they said in the kh2 disney doesnt play as big a role as it did in kh1. So you can say this one is a bit more mature

onyxrhapsody87

Kingdom Hearts has to face two types of haters... The Final Fantasy Haters and the Disney Haters... Together they create a huge reason as to why KH isn't seen as great as other games... Reviews would say other wise... But people also know Disney's less than honorable videogame past...

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
onyxrhapsody87 said:
Kingdom Hearts has to face two types of haters... The Final Fantasy Haters and the Disney Haters... Together they create a huge reason as to why KH isn't seen as great as other games... Reviews would say other wise... But people also know Disney's less than honorable videogame past...

You have a point. Some my friends either dont like ff games or disney and sometimes both.

Yuki-kun

It's popular in my book most people dont like it cause they cant understand the concept of a good game they play games that dont have a challenge. kh2 will be so beautiful when it comes out because the first one was. The best song Ive ever heard for a video game is simple and clean. The graphics for the game are pure ingenious and the voices for the english translation are perfect. I have always been a disney baby so I knew a lot about the game before it came out in America the kids in my school are so lame that they still dont know what Kingdom Hearts is. I thank the creators of the game for making such a wonderful game.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Yuki-kun said:
It's popular in my book most people dont like it cause they cant understand the concept of a good game they play games that dont have a challenge. kh2 will be so beautiful when it comes out because the first one was. The best song Ive ever heard for a video game is simple and clean. The graphics for the game are pure ingenious and the voices for the english translation are perfect. I have always been a disney baby so I knew a lot about the game before it came out in America the kids in my school are so lame that they still dont know what Kingdom Hearts is. I thank the creators of the game for making such a wonderful game.

took the words right out mouth well in this case comp

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
The people where I live hate it, aside from a few people, everyone calls it a childish disney game. Of course they wouldn't know that its really more of a square game but they're too busy playing halo all day.

onyxrhapsody87

Yuki-kun said:

Well spoken... But sadly not everyone shares the same feelings for the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back