• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 worlds thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

all i no is:
twilght town
hollow bastion
disney castle
destiny islands
olympus colisuem/underworld/maybe mt. olympus
fabled countryside
agrabah
ancient china
halloween town

GuardianSora

yeah we know...I want the bosses to be harder. I need a challenge. My adrenaline level for Kingdom Hearts has been low ever since i finished kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts chain of memories.

DarrcEnigma

GuardianSora said:
yeah we know...I want the bosses to be harder. I need a challenge. My adrenaline level for Kingdom Hearts has been low ever since i finished kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts chain of memories.
Heh, if you want a challenge start a new game file for Kingdom Hearts and put it on expert mode. Choose the Dream Staff and get rid of the Dream Sword, then make yourself level up slowly. That's a challenge. And if that's not enough, do the above, lock Hollow Bastion, and fight Sephiroth without any abilities or accessories equipped, and use the Kingdom Key. ... I've been working towards that myself, just for the hell of it. :)

All of the worlds for Kingdom Hearts have been listed. There are "possible" worlds that might show up, but then again might not. Those would be:
- "Dark Islands" (From Deep Dive)
- End of the World (Mentioned in Deep Dive)
- Worlds related to the Princesses of Heart (Snow White, Cinderella, etc.)
We've got quite awhile to wait for the game, so there's no telling how many will actually be added. I don't really care though, as long as they've got Olympus Tournaments I'm content.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Olympus Coliseum/Underworld
Ancient Korea( Mulan's world)
Halloween Town
Agrabah
Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Destiny Islands( which is rumored to be the final level in KH2)
Hollow Bastion
Atlantica
Neverland
Wonderland
Disney Castle
Fabled Country Side/Beast's Castle
Jungle Book World( rumored)
Toy Story World( rumored)
Incredibles World( rumored)
Atlantis Lost Empire( rumored)
Several Original Worlds
Snow White's World( rumored)