• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ Birth by Sleep and the KeyBlades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrueaxel

its obvious that the ES in the movie has a shorter and red version of Xeanort's hair, which could lead to people to believe that this will be the story of Xeanort, how he lost his memory and came to Ansem. Along with possible origins of the mysterious Keyblades and their legends.

I would also like to point out that the DS looks a lot like Riku from KH1 when he was in dark mode. the fact that Riku received his dark powers from Xeanort's Heartless leads me to believe that there is some connection between The ES and the UEM, whom the DS spawned from.

And finally, I don't believe the Keyblades Aqua (FS), Ven (BHS), and ES (Xeanort?), are not real keyblades. All the keyblades we have seen so far have come with some sort of key chain, with the exception of the one wielded by Riku in KH1. the ones the soldiers have and the ones scattered among the ground lack them, plus there is the fact that they break way to easily

I'm not entirely sure what some of this stuff means but im sure in the future more info will be reveled and more theories will be formed.

Heartless Zexion

Yea they do break preety easy, not like Sora's and Mickey's and i agree with you about the D.S it does look like Riku from kh1 when he was consumed by the darkness.

Soraox

yeah im think that the ES might b Xehanort or have some connection to him and that old man and DS have some connection to Xehanort as well and also yay other Zexion fan woot

Cyypher100

I dont think they are the real keyblades either, they are just metal. Not like the ones sora/riku/mickey have, those come from the heart and soul, so you cant break em. Now the soldiers might still be keyblade weilders, but not the chosen one, which the UEM may be...until someone hopefully overthrows hes sadistic butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back