• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

whuzzupj

KH1FM makes sense that it doesn't come out elsewhere because everywhere else already had the new stuff like kurt ziza, but KH2FM+ has all sorts of things new that nowhere else got. Releasing it to the rest of the world would be a huge sales profit. Give your opinions.

(feel free to move this thread if it is in the wrong catagory)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wrong section, Final Mixes are for Japan only since rereleases are more popular there. And they're neever coming here, so just import it, like me

whuzzupj

the prob is i have an english ps3, so no adaptors, and im not buying a japanese playstation for one game.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
What up with the double post? Becuase it's an international version, so everyone can play it (but you need a PS2, thick or thin, a Swap Magic, and a flip top or slide tool).
Oh I forgot aobut it, there's already a sticky thread on this, so can we close it?

shadywinters

Awards
I've got a copy of it, but if it is only coming out in Japan, why is the the game in english?

I hope it comes 2 da U.S. I really want evry game 4 KH series, I'm like a big fan!:thumbsup:
By the way, how'd u get a copy of it.

the prob is i have an english ps3, so no adaptors, and im not buying a japanese playstation for one game.

Actually, u don't have 2.:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue

home is where the heart is
I've got a copy of it, but if the game is only coming out in Japan, what is it speak in english?
It's got English voice acting because in Japan,English is 'cool' and....it's hard to explain,but it's still got Japanese subtitles,so they understand it all the same.They're not very good at English ;D

I hope it comes 2 da U.S. I really want evry game 4 KH series, I'm like a big fan!:thumbsup:
By the way, how'd u get a copy of it.
No double post please.

You get KH2:FM+ by importing it of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back