• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Alternate battle themes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RonaldPoe

Awards
Hi, I'm a huge KH fan and an eccentric musician. I was curious what themes from a game or anime would you give to KH characters. It can be a character theme but battle themes would be preferable. It can be from any game or anime but must fit the character. I think finding one for Ephemer would be cool but any KH character is good.

I feel like "The Greatest Jubilee" (Bayonetta) fits the final battle with Master Xehanort (holding X-Blade). It's epic and both dark and vaguely holy sounding.

I think this would be a good topic (if somewhat derivative of my previous character theme one) ...

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
While not an alternate battle theme for any one character, I think An Arrow was Shot from Tales of the Abyss would fit kinda well in something involving Iron Man if they ever decide to add any Marvel characters other then Big Hero 6 into the series.

Perkilator

Awards
Some tracks from Three Houses came to mind for alternate battle themes:

-Tempest of Seasons for the Titans, Kraken, Davy Jones, and Battlegates
-Tearing Through Heaven for King of Toys, Raging Vulture, Catastrochorus and Riku’s second battle against the Demon Tower
-Blue Skies and a Battle for the opening battle at the Keyblade Graveyard
-Between Heaven and Earth for the battle against the Demon Tide in the Keyblade Graveyard
-Wrath Strike for Rock Troll #1, the Supreme Smashers, the second Laugh Power battle, Lightning Angler, and Metal Troll
-The Apex of the World for the very last battle against Xehanort.

RonaldPoe

Awards
This would make an excellent theme for Saix/Isa (possibly better than the remix he got) and Possessed Xion. Not only is the mood spot on for fighting Saix but the lyrics fit how he's an obedient member of Organization 13. Metal Gear Rising had such a badass OST.

Characters/fights I'd love to hear an alternate battle theme for include but of course aren't limited to; the Xehanort Replicas, Ephemer, one of the Foretellers (especially Aced and Invi), No Heart/Armored Xemnas, Young Xehanort (any fight with him), Groundshaker/Scar, Armored Xehanort, and more. I'd love to see this topic continue.

OneDandelion

Awards
This is pretty tough. I'm also a bit of a musician and I can't say I would feel comfortable switching out any of the themes partly because its hard to find anything nearly as dramatic sounding as the music in KH and partly most of the music in KH works off of each other.

Is it fair to substitute one Yoko Shimomura track for another?

I might give this one to Ephemer:

After searching for a while longer (for one that isn't another Yoko Shimomura track) I found this one that I would give to Ven, Xion, or Roxas. Its probably most suited for Ven.

Uprising was such an underappreciated gem

Back