• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH3 Aqua, Axel, Kairi, and Sora with Shield Funko POPs coming later this year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Really?! And here I thought nobody other than SDG, Mickey, and the other Disney characters would get Funko Pop figures. Really nice to see the other original characters getting some love too 😄
(using an emoji that happy feels kinda weird... But I'll keep it)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Really?! And here I thought nobody other than SDG, Mickey, and the other Disney characters would get Funko Pop figures. Really nice to see the other original characters getting some love too 😄
(using an emoji that happy feels kinda weird... But I'll keep it)

Pfft right? I'm definitely pleasantly surprised. I thought we'd be waiting forever for some new pops.

Now I need Loungefly to make new backpacks that aren't Sora.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This is a welcoming surprise. Though I am puzzled as to why they were not created and released during the game's release month.

Anyway, with D23 coming up this year, I wonder if that event will have Kingdom Hearts III exclusive funko pops?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Too bad Isa didn't come out at the same time as Axel/Lea. Not surprising that Axel and Aqua would be the first of the non-SRK characters to get release though. They are the fan favorites.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm not into Funko Pops all that much, but it's great to see other Kingdom Hearts characters besides SDG get some merch. And while I don't collect them, if they ever had the sea salt trio all available I make a exception and buy them all XD

shady543

Awards
*doesn't see roxas*

that's okay.... I guess..... :'c

Nah in all seriousness, even though Aqua and Axel actually are not huge favourites of mine, I'm so glad that more original characters are finally getting some love and not just like 20 Sora variants. Still waiting for my Roxas and Vanitas without a helmet pop though.

Last edited:
Back