• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
well probably either maybe... a nobody or memories of them or just mentioning them but i guess we'll get mroe clues on that when bbs comes out =D, i hope so but what would be surprising if ven was the only one that survived somehow xD and HE was actually xenahort or ansem (i was just saying i doubt it though)

rascus213

if they are there physically will be very dissappointed
they should be mentioned and there actions in bbs should cause things in kh3 to happen, but i do not actually want to see "them"

rascus213

knowing se all three of them will probably be resurrected.....however i could see aqua still be alive
the only surviver in her team, and she could be like a mother figure to srk, in both learning about the keyblades and personally

star_seeker24

Terra might somehow make a appearence because if the real Xehanort is the main enemy, and if Terra becomes him at the end of BBS, wouldn't this mean that Terra might be the main enemy of KH3?
Also, because of Ven's relation to Roxas (which is why he looks like him or whatever.) and Aqua's "appearence" in KH3, they might make a appearence also.

rascus213

Terra might somehow make a appearence because if the real Xehanort is the main enemy, and if Terra becomes him at the end of BBS, wouldn't this mean that Terra might be the main enemy of KH3?
Also, because of Ven's relation to Roxas (which is why he looks like him or whatever.) and Aqua's "appearence" in KH3, they might make a appearence also.

ugh, your making me lose hope....

Clowde

Yeah. Hopefully Aqua is the only one still alive. It'd make the most sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back