• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 create a world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
If you could have any world and I mean any what would it be who would be in you r party and what bosses would you fight? Personally I think a Naruto world would be awsome, with the jap voices of course and you could have Naruto and Kakashi in your party. With kakashi you could do the chidori as a co-op move and naruto's combo with Naruto. You would fight both Sasuke and orchimaru and you would get the frogg boss summon for beating it.

overdrive

Orienter
Nice idea you could also learn like a new move, Kage bunshin no jistsu!!!And summon gamabunta, and use the naruto rendan co-op move with naruto.

My world would be that of the promise lands from ff VII, even though I don't know what it would look like XD.

Roxas_Blivion

silverdragon1615 said:
If you could have any world and I mean any what would it be who would be in you r party and what bosses would you fight? Personally I think a Naruto world would be awsome, with the jap voices of course and you could have Naruto and Kakashi in your party. With kakashi you could do the chidori as a co-op move and naruto's combo with Naruto. You would fight both Sasuke and orchimaru and you would get the frogg boss summon for beating it.
yeah that would be cool but id want sakura and naruto. with sakura u could use the healing kinda like amegalixir. with naruto u could use rasengan or kagebushin no justu. u could summon out akamaru or the frog boss .
and u would have to fight Itachi and his partner. in konohavillage.
oh and 1 more thing if naruto were about to die hed transform to the 9tailed fox like a drive mode. that would be sweet

Last edited:

silverdragon1615

Roxas_Blivion said:
yeah that would be cool but id want sakura and naruto. with sakura u could use the healing techniqe kinda like megelexir. with naruto u could use rasengan or kagebushin no justu

Yeah it would also be cool to use lotus with rock lee!

Rikulover369

Website
www.xanga.com
Naruto world would be awesome, and same as Roxas Blivion, I would want Naruto and Sasuke to be in my party.

I think Bleach world would be really awesome too! I would want Ichigo, because he can defeat all the heartless just like he does with the hollows.

E

Eclipse

i think they should have a kingdom hearts world in kh3 where you can go visit the world of kindom hearts in kh3. weird huh? OOOOH actually better idea, a world where you can go replay the events of kingdom hearts 1, CoM and 2, that would rock! but never happen...

Roxas_Blivion

it would also be cool with kiba and his gatsuga and kakashi with his chidori and charingan

silverdragon1615

Yeah you should be able to go into kh, kiba co-op move would be good as well it would be awsome if you could do garra's desert coffin move with garra

silverdragon1615

cloudyfantasy said:
a FFVII world.....thats what i want!!!....It would be Midgar and you fought alongside cloud and the bosses would be the turks......awesome

Yeah it would also be cool to fight the weapons!

Sora da Explorer

but if there is a naruto world maybe you could do orioko no justu (sexy jutsu) when there is a big crowd of heartless and they would all get nosebleeds and fly away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back